Detailseite wird geladen...
Damon and Phillida; a pastoral farce. As it is acted by the company of comedians at the New Theatre in the Hay-Market. - nouveau livre
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T026839Notes: An abridgment by Colley Cibber of his own 'Love in a riddle'.Imprint: London : printed by J.W. [John Watts] and sold by S. Chapman; E. Lynn; and E. Smith, 1729. Collation: ,25,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General Damon-and-Phillida-a-pastoral-farce-As-it-is-acted-by-the-company-of-comedians-at-the-New-Theatre-in-the-Hay-Market~~Colley-Cibber BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Frais d'envoiLivraison non-comprise
Damon and Phillida; A Pastoral Farce. as It Is Acted by the Company of Comedians at the New Theatre in the Hay-Market. - Livres de poche
2010, ISBN: 1170627277, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Frais d'envoiVersandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 34 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=82gr, [GR: 25610 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft/Allg. u. vergl. Sprachwiss.], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Frais d'envoiVersandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Damon And Phillida; A Pastoral Farce. As It Is Acted By The Company Of Comedians At The New Theatre In The Hay-market. - nouveau livre
Damon And Phillida; A Pastoral Farce. As It Is Acted By The Company Of Comedians At The New Theatre In The Hay-market. Colley Cibber, Books, Reference and Language, Damon And Phillida; A Pastoral Farce. As It Is Acted By The Company Of Comedians At The New Theatre In The Hay-market. Books>Reference and Language
Frais d'envoiLivraison non-comprise
Damon and Phillida; A Pastoral Farce. as It Is Acted by the Company of Comedians at the New Theatre in the Hay-Market.
Informations détaillées sur le livre - Damon and Phillida; A Pastoral Farce. as It Is Acted by the Company of Comedians at the New Theatre in the Hay-Market.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170627273
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170627277
Livre de poche
Date de parution: 2010
Editeur: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Poids: 0,082 kg
Livre dans la base de données depuis 24.08.2011 03:57:14
Livre trouvé récemment le 21.03.2015 02:25:17
ISBN - Autres types d'écriture:
< pour archiver...
Livres en relation
- "Agamemnon. a Tragedy. Acted at the Theatre-Royal in Drury-Lane, by His Majesty's Servants. by Mr. Thomson.", de "Thomson, James" (9781170627266)
- "The Juror. a Farce. by W. B. Formerly of St. John's College Camb. the Second Edition.", de "W. B. , Formerly Of St John's College Ca" (9781170627280)
- "The Cunning-Man, a Musical Entertainment, in Two Acts. as It Is Performed at the Theatre Royal in Drury-Lane. Originally Written and Composed by M. J.", de "Rousseau, Jean Jacques" (9781170627259)
- "Alzira. a Tragedy. as It Is Acted at the Theatre-Royal in Lincoln's-Inn Fields.", de "Voltaire" (9781170627297)
- "The Royal Shepherd, an English Opera; As It Is Performed at the Theatre-Royal in Drury-Lane. the Music Composed by Mr. Rush.", de "Rolt, Richard" (9781170627242)
- "The Fall of Mortimer. an Historical Play. Reviv'd from Mountfort, with Alterations. as It Is Now Acted at the New Theatre in the Hay-Market. the Third", de "Hatchett, William" (9781170627303)