Français
France
s'inscrire
Conseils d'eurolivre.fr
Livres similaires
Autres livres qui pourraient ressembler au livre recherché:
Outils de recherche
Livre conseillé
Actualités
Publicité
FILTRE
- 0 Résultats
prix le plus bas: 53,92 €, prix le plus élevé: 59,00 €, prix moyen: 57,98 €
Breast Cancer Politics: - An Evaluation of the Current Research FundingPolicies - Raval-Nelson, Palak
Livre non disponible
(*)
Raval-Nelson, Palak:
Breast Cancer Politics: - An Evaluation of the Current Research FundingPolicies - Livres de poche

2008, ISBN: 9783639091540

[ED: Taschenbuch / Paperback], [PU: VDM Verlag Dr. Müller], Breast cancer continues to be one of the leading causes of morbidity and mortality for women in the United States. It is estimated that every three minutes a woman is diagnosed with breast cancer and every twelve minutes a woman dies from this disease. Research has identified three potential causes for breast cancer: genetics, lifestyle choices and the environment. Genetics and lifestyle choices contribute to less than 30% of breast cancer cases the remaining 70% of all cases can be linked to the environment and environmental carcinogens. Environmental carcinogens can be found in cosmetics, household cleaning materials, and as by products of pollution, such as PCBs and organochlorides. Elimination of environmental carcinogens would lead to prevention. Despite this fact, research funding policies tend to neglect the role of environmental carcinogens which have been linked to breast cancer and instead fund research for new screening and treatment methods., DE, [SC: 0.00], Neuware, gewerbliches Angebot, 128, Selbstabholung und Barzahlung, PayPal, offene Rechnung, Banküberweisung, Interntationaler Versand

Nouveaux livres Booklooker.de
Syndikat Buchdienst
Frais d'envoiVersandkostenfrei, Versand nach Deutschland (EUR 0.00)
Details...
(*) Livre non disponible signifie que le livre est actuellement pas disponible à l'une des plates-formes associées nous recherche.
Breast Cancer Politics: (An Evaluation of the Current Research FundingPolicies) - Raval-Nelson Palak
Livre non disponible
(*)
Raval-Nelson Palak:
Breast Cancer Politics: (An Evaluation of the Current Research FundingPolicies) - nouveau livre

ISBN: 363909154X

ID: 363909154X

Breast cancer continues to be one of the leading causes of morbidity and mortality for women in the United States. It is estimated that every three minutes a woman is diagnosed with breast cancer and every twelve minutes a woman dies from this disease. Research has identified three potential causes for breast cancer: genetics, lifestyle choices and the environment. Genetics and lifestyle choices contribute to less than 30% of breast cancer cases; the remaining 70% of all cases can be linked to the environment and environmental carcinogens. Environmental carcinogens can be found in cosmetics, household cleaning materials, and as by products of pollution, such as PCBs and organochlorides. Elimination of environmental carcinogens would lead to prevention. Despite this fact, research funding policies tend to neglect the role of environmental carcinogens which have been linked to breast cancer and instead fund research for new screening and treatment methods., EAN: 9783639091540, ISBN: 363909154X, [VÖ:20081000], Buch (dtsch.)

Nouveaux livres
buch.de
Titel voraussichtlich versandfertig innerhalb 3 Wochen. Frais d'envoiVersandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD (EUR 0.00)
Details...
(*) Livre non disponible signifie que le livre est actuellement pas disponible à l'une des plates-formes associées nous recherche.
Breast Cancer Politics: (An Evaluation of the Current Research FundingPolicies) - Raval-Nelson Palak
Livre non disponible
(*)
Raval-Nelson Palak:
Breast Cancer Politics: (An Evaluation of the Current Research FundingPolicies) - nouveau livre

ISBN: 363909154X

ID: 363909154X

Breast cancer continues to be one of the leading causes of morbidity and mortality for women in the United States. It is estimated that every three minutes a woman is diagnosed with breast cancer and every twelve minutes a woman dies from this disease. Research has identified three potential causes for breast cancer: genetics, lifestyle choices and the environment. Genetics and lifestyle choices contribute to less than 30% of breast cancer cases; the remaining 70% of all cases can be linked to the environment and environmental carcinogens. Environmental carcinogens can be found in cosmetics, household cleaning materials, and as by products of pollution, such as PCBs and organochlorides. Elimination of environmental carcinogens would lead to prevention. Despite this fact, research funding policies tend to neglect the role of environmental carcinogens which have been linked to breast cancer and instead fund research for new screening and treatment methods., EAN: 9783639091540, ISBN: 363909154X, [VÖ:20081000], Buch (dtsch.)

Nouveaux livres
buch.de
Titel voraussichtlich versandfertig innerhalb 3 Wochen. Frais d'envoiVersandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD (EUR 0.00)
Details...
(*) Livre non disponible signifie que le livre est actuellement pas disponible à l'une des plates-formes associées nous recherche.
Breast Cancer Politics: - Palak Raval-Nelson
Livre non disponible
(*)
Palak Raval-Nelson:
Breast Cancer Politics: - nouveau livre

ISBN: 9783639091540

ID: f548f0ba064c4c980a1693e1fed15d25

Breast cancer continues to be one of the leading causes of morbidity and mortality for women in the United States. It is estimated that every three minutes a woman is diagnosed with breast cancer and every twelve minutes a woman dies from this disease. Research has identified three potential causes for breast cancer: genetics, lifestyle choices and the environment. Genetics and lifestyle choices contribute to less than 30% of breast cancer cases the remaining 70% of all cases can be linked to the environment and environmental carcinogens. Environmental carcinogens can be found in cosmetics, household cleaning materials, and as by products of pollution, such as PCBs and organochlorides. Elimination of environmental carcinogens would lead to prevention. Despite this fact, research funding policies tend to neglect the role of environmental carcinogens which have been linked to breast cancer and instead fund research for new screening and treatment methods. Bücher / Naturwissenschaften, Medizin, Informatik & Technik / Medizin, [PU: VDM Verlag Dr. Müller, Saarbrücken]

Nouveaux livres Dodax.de
Nr. 57b5e52ac2fd49092015946b Frais d'envoiVersandkosten: 0.0 EUR, Lieferzeit: 7 Tage, DE. (EUR 0.00)
Details...
(*) Livre non disponible signifie que le livre est actuellement pas disponible à l'une des plates-formes associées nous recherche.
Breast Cancer Politics: - Palak Raval-Nelson
Livre non disponible
(*)
Palak Raval-Nelson:
Breast Cancer Politics: - nouveau livre

ISBN: 9783639091540

ID: b8f006ec692b8c7e09f70ce88bb236aa

Breast cancer continues to be one of the leading causes of morbidity and mortality for women in the United States. It is estimated that every three minutes a woman is diagnosed with breast cancer and every twelve minutes a woman dies from this disease. Research has identified three potential causes for breast cancer: genetics, lifestyle choices and the environment. Genetics and lifestyle choices contribute to less than 30% of breast cancer cases; the remaining 70% of all cases can be linked to the environment and environmental carcinogens. Environmental carcinogens can be found in cosmetics, household cleaning materials, and as by products of pollution, such as PCBs and organochlorides. Elimination of environmental carcinogens would lead to prevention. Despite this fact, research funding policies tend to neglect the role of environmental carcinogens which have been linked to breast cancer and instead fund research for new screening and treatment methods. Buch / Broschur, [PU: VDM Verlag Dr. Müller, Saarbrücken]

Nouveaux livres derClub.de
Nr. 1709134 Frais d'envoi, Lieferung nach DE. (EUR 0.00)
Details...
(*) Livre non disponible signifie que le livre est actuellement pas disponible à l'une des plates-formes associées nous recherche.

Détails sur le livre
Breast Cancer Politics:

Breast cancer continues to be one of the leading causes of morbidity and mortality for women in the United States. It is estimated that every three minutes a woman is diagnosed with breast cancer and every twelve minutes a woman dies from this disease. Research has identified three potential causes for breast cancer: genetics, lifestyle choices and the environment. Genetics and lifestyle choices contribute to less than 30% of breast cancer cases; the remaining 70% of all cases can be linked to the environment and environmental carcinogens. Environmental carcinogens can be found in cosmetics, household cleaning materials, and as by products of pollution, such as PCBs and organochlorides. Elimination of environmental carcinogens would lead to prevention. Despite this fact, research funding policies tend to neglect the role of environmental carcinogens which have been linked to breast cancer and instead fund research for new screening and treatment methods.

Informations détaillées sur le livre - Breast Cancer Politics:


EAN (ISBN-13): 9783639091540
ISBN (ISBN-10): 363909154X
Livre de poche
Date de parution: 2008
Editeur: VDM Verlag
128 Pages
Poids: 0,207 kg
Langue: ger/Deutsch

Livre dans la base de données depuis 04.11.2009 09:43:59
Livre trouvé récemment le 14.09.2017 10:39:05
ISBN/EAN: 9783639091540

ISBN - Autres types d'écriture:
3-639-09154-X, 978-3-639-09154-0


< pour archiver...
Livres en relation