Detailseite wird geladen...
The stage-coach. A farce. As it is acted at the Theatre-Royal in Drury-Lane. Written by Mr. Farquhar. - nouveau livre
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The eighteenth-century fascination with Greek and Roman antiquity followed the systematic excavation of the ruins at Pompeii and Herculaneum in southern Italy; and after 1750 a neoclassical style dominated all artistic fields. The titles here trace developments in mostly English-language works on painting, sculpture, architecture, music, theater, and other disciplines. Instructional works on musical instruments, catalogs of art objects, comic operas, and more are also included. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: National Library of ScotlandESTCID: T160426Notes: An adaptation of Jean de la Chapelle's 'Les carosses d'Orléans'.Imprint: [London] : Printed in the year, 1760. Collation: 24p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Art~~ History ~~ General stage-coach-a-farce~~George-Farquhar BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Frais d'envoiLivraison non-comprise
The Stage-coach. A Farce. As It Is Acted At The Theatre-royal In Drury-lane. Written By Mr. Farquhar. - nouveau livre
The Stage-coach. A Farce. As It Is Acted At The Theatre-royal In Drury-lane. Written By Mr. Farquhar. George Farquhar, Books, Art and Architecture, The Stage-coach. A Farce. As It Is Acted At The Theatre-royal In Drury-lane. Written By Mr. Farquhar. Books>Art and Architecture, BiblioLife
new Free shipping on orders above $25 Frais d'envoizzgl. Versandkosten, Livraison non-comprise
The Stage-Coach. a Farce. as It Is Acted at the Theatre-Royal in Drury-Lane. Written by Mr. Farquhar. - Livres de poche
2010, ISBN: 1170924042, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Frais d'envoiVersandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 32 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=77gr, [GR: 25830 - TB/Kunstgeschichte], [SW: - Art & Art Instruction], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Frais d'envoiVersandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Stage-Coach. a Farce. as It Is Acted at the Theatre-Royal in Drury-Lane. Written by Mr. Farquhar.
Informations détaillées sur le livre - The Stage-Coach. a Farce. as It Is Acted at the Theatre-Royal in Drury-Lane. Written by Mr. Farquhar.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170924044
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170924042
Livre de poche
Date de parution: 2010
Editeur: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Poids: 0,077 kg
Livre dans la base de données depuis 01.04.2012 12:46:55
Livre trouvé récemment le 12.08.2016 10:32:20
ISBN - Autres types d'écriture:
< pour archiver...
Livres en relation
- "Arbace. Drama. Da Rappresentarsi Nel Regio Teatro D'Hay-Market.", de "Multiple Contributors" (9781170924037)
- "The Lottery. a Farce. as It Is Acted at the Theatre-Royal, by His Majesty's Servants. by Henry Fielding.", de "Fielding, Henry" (9781170924051)
- "The Ladies Visiting-Day. a Comedy. as It Was Acted at the Theatre in Lincolns-Inn-Fields, by Her Majesty's Servants. the Third Edition.", de "Burnaby, William" (9781170924020)
- "The Devil to Pay: Or, the Wives Metamorphos'd. an Opera. as It Is Performed at the Theatre-Royal in Drury-Lane, by His Majesty's Servant", de "Coffey, Charles" (9781170924068)
- "The Libertine: A Tragedy. as It Is Now Acted by Their Majesties Servants. Written by Tho. Shadwell.", de "Shadwell, Thomas" (9781170924013)
- "Oroonoko. a Tragedy. as It Was Acted at the Theatre-Royal, by His Majesty's Servants. in the Year 1699. by Tho. Southern.", de "Southerne, Thomas" (9781170924075)