Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.This collection reveals the history of English common law and Empire law in a vastly changing world of British expansion. Dominating the legal field is the Commentaries of the Law of England by Sir William Blackstone, which first appeared in 1765. Reference works such as almanacs and catalogues continue to educate us by revealing the day-to-day workings of society.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T112734Notes: Pagination irregular, following that of the original edition which is inset in the margin. With a half-title.Imprint: London : printed for E. and R. Brooke, 1797. Collation: ,364[i.e.414],p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Law~~ Legal History The-fourth-part-of-the-institutes-of-the-laws-of-England-Concerning-the-jurisdiction-of-courts-Authore-Edwardo-Coke~~Edward-Coke BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Frais d'envoiLivraison non-comprise
The Fourth Part Of The Institutes Of The Laws Of England. Concerning The Jurisdiction Of Courts. Authore Edwardo Coke, ... Edward Coke, Books, Reference and Language, The Fourth Part Of The Institutes Of The Laws Of England. Concerning The Jurisdiction Of Courts. Authore Edwardo Coke, ... Books>Reference and Language
Frais d'envoiLivraison non-comprise
The Fourth Part of the Institutes of the Laws of England. Concerning the Jurisdiction of Courts. Authore Edwardo Coke, ... - Livres de poche
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Frais d'envoiVersandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 482 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=25mm, Gew.=853gr, [GR: 27780 - TB/Internationales und ausländ. Recht], [SW: - Legal Reference / Law Profession], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Frais d'envoiVersandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Fourth Part of the Institutes of the Laws of England. Concerning the Jurisdiction of Courts. Authore Edwardo Coke, ...
Informations détaillées sur le livre - The Fourth Part of the Institutes of the Laws of England. Concerning the Jurisdiction of Courts. Authore Edwardo Coke, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170659144
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170659144
Livre de poche
Date de parution: 2010
Editeur: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Poids: 0,853 kg
Livre dans la base de données depuis 20.12.2011 09:45:06
Livre trouvé récemment le 21.03.2015 02:25:43
ISBN - Autres types d'écriture:
< pour archiver...
- "The Third Part of the Institutes of the Laws of England: Concerning High Treason, and Other Pleas of the Crown. and Criminal Causes. Authore Edwardo C", de "Coke, Edward" (9781170659137)
- "Rules and Orders of the Court of Exchequer, Relative to the Practice of the King's Remembrancer's Office. and the Settlement of the Bounds and Limits", de "Kirkby, William" (9781170659151)
- "A History of the English Law, from the Beginning of the Reign of Edward the Second to the End of the Reign of Henry the Seventh. by John Reeves, ...", de "Reeves, John" (9781170659120)
- "A Selection of Rules Occurring in the Prosecution and Defence of Personal Actions in the Court of King's Bench; With Notes on Each Rule, Illustrativ", de "Hands, William" (9781170659168)
- "A History of the English Law, from the Saxons to the End of the Reign of Edward the First. by John Reeves, ... Volume 1 of 2", de "Reeves, John" (9781170659113)
- "The Trial of Elizabeth Canning, Spinster, for Wilful and Corrupt Perjury; At Justice Hall in the Old-Bailey, ... 1754. Before the Right Honourable Tho", de "Canning, Elizabeth" (9781170659175)