Detailseite wird geladen...
The trial of Mrs. Eliz. Leslie Christie, ... for committing adultery with Joseph Baker, Esq; ... - nouveau livre
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.This collection reveals the history of English common law and Empire law in a vastly changing world of British expansion. Dominating the legal field is the Commentaries of the Law of England by Sir William Blackstone, which first appeared in 1765. Reference works such as almanacs and catalogues continue to educate us by revealing the day-to-day workings of society.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T095754Notes: With a half-title.Imprint: London : printed for G. Lister, [1783?]. Collation: ,92p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Law~~ Legal History The-trial-of-Mrs-Eliz-Leslie-Christie-for-committing-adultery-with-Joseph-Baker-Esq~~Elizabeth-Leslie-Christie BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Frais d'envoiLivraison non-comprise
The Trial of Mrs. Eliz. Leslie Christie, ... for Committing Adultery with Joseph Baker, Esq; ... - Livres de poche
2010, ISBN: 1170659071, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Frais d'envoiVersandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 104 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=5mm, Gew.=200gr, [GR: 27780 - TB/Internationales und ausländ. Recht], [SW: - Legal Reference / Law Profession], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Frais d'envoiVersandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Trial of Mrs. Eliz. Leslie Christie, ... for Committing Adultery with Joseph Baker, Esq; ...
Informations détaillées sur le livre - The Trial of Mrs. Eliz. Leslie Christie, ... for Committing Adultery with Joseph Baker, Esq; ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170659076
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170659071
Livre de poche
Date de parution: 2010
Editeur: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Poids: 0,200 kg
Livre dans la base de données depuis 28.01.2012 21:12:43
Livre trouvé récemment le 09.10.2014 06:09:32
ISBN - Autres types d'écriture:
< pour archiver...
Livres en relation
- "The Trial of the Right Honourable Lady Maria Bayntun, ... in the Arches Court at Doctors Commons, for Committing the Crime of Adultery, ... to Which I", de "Bayntun-Rolt, Andrew" (9781170659069)
- "Adultery. the Very Interesting and Remarkable Trial of Mrs. Elizabeth Hankey, ... for Adultery, ... with Turner Straubenzee, Esq. ...", de "Hankey, Elizabeth" (9781170659083)
- "The Trial of the REV. Mr. James Altham, ... for Adultery, Defamation, and Obscenity. in the Consistorial and Episcopal Court of London, at Doctors Com", de "Altham, James" (9781170659052)
- "The Trial of Mrs Harriet Errington, ... for Committing Adultery with Augustus Murray Smith, ... Captain Buckley, ... Captain Southby; The Reverend Tho", de "Errington, Harriet" (9781170659090)
- "The Trial of the REV. Mr. James Altham, ... for Adultery, Defamation, and Obscenity. in the Consistorial and Episcopal Court of London, at Doctors Com", de "Altham, James" (9781170659045)
- "Information for Ensign John Smith of Swineridge-Muir, Appellant; Against John Kelly, Respondent.", de "Smith, John" (9781170659106)