Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T077069Notes: Signed on p.220: H. i.e. Sir Herbert Croft. With a half-title.Imprint: London : printed for J. Ridley; and J. Wilkie, 1776. Collation: viii,222p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History A-brothers-advice-to-his-sisters-The-second-edition~~Herbert-Croft BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Frais d'envoiLivraison non-comprise
2010, ISBN: 1170636136, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Frais d'envoiVersandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 236 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=12mm, Gew.=426gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Frais d'envoiVersandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Brother's Advice To His Sisters. The Second Edition. Herbert Croft, Books, Religion and Spirituality, A Brother's Advice To His Sisters. The Second Edition. Books>Religion and Spirituality, BiblioLife
new Free shipping on orders above $25 Frais d'envoizzgl. Versandkosten, Livraison non-comprise
A Brother's Advice To His Sisters. The Second Edition. Herbert Croft, Books, Religion and Spirituality, A Brother's Advice To His Sisters. The Second Edition. Books>Religion and Spirituality
Frais d'envoiLivraison non-comprise
A Brother's Advice to His Sisters. the Second Edition.
Informations détaillées sur le livre - A Brother's Advice to His Sisters. the Second Edition.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170636138
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170636136
Livre de poche
Date de parution: 2010
Editeur: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Poids: 0,426 kg
Livre dans la base de données depuis 10.04.2012 11:33:12
Livre trouvé récemment le 16.08.2016 15:33:55
ISBN - Autres types d'écriture:
< pour archiver...
Livres en relation
- "Remarks Upon Mr. Warburton's Remarks, &C. Tending to Shew, That the Ancients Knew There Was a Future State; ... by Julius Bate, ...", de "Bate, Julius" (9781170636121)
- "A Concordance of Parallels, Collected from Bibles and Commentaries, Which Have Been Published in Hebrew, Latin, French, Italian, Spanish, English, a", de "Cruttwell, Clement" (9781170636145)
- "An Essay Towards Explaining the Third Chapter of Genesis, and the Spiritual Sense of the Law. ... by Julius Bate, ...", de "Bate, Julius" (9781170636114)
- "Democratic Principles Illustrated by Example. by Peter Porcupine. Part the First. Eleventh Edition.", de "Cobbett, William" (9781170636152)
- "A Six Months Tour Through the North of England. Containing, an Account of the Present State of Agriculture, Manufactures and Population, ... in Four", de "Young, Arthur" (9781170636107)
- "Annals of Blood; Or, an Authentic Relation of Various Acts of Horrid Barbarity, Committed by the Authors and Abettors of the French Revolution. to Whi", de "Cobbett, William" (9781170636169)