Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T044225Notes: Imprint: London : printed for J. S. Jordan, 1793. Collation: ,28p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General The-present-state-of-the-British-constitution-deduced-from-facts-By-an-old-Whig~~Old-Whig BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Frais d'envoiLivraison non-comprise
The Present State of the British Constitution, Deduced from Facts. by an Old Whig. - Livres de poche
2010, ISBN: 1170629261, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Frais d'envoiVersandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 42 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=95gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Frais d'envoiVersandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Present State Of The British Constitution, Deduced From Facts. By An Old Whig. Old Whig., Books, Social and Cultural Studies, The Present State Of The British Constitution, Deduced From Facts. By An Old Whig. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Frais d'envoiLivraison non-comprise
The Present State of the British Constitution, Deduced from Facts. by an Old Whig.
Informations détaillées sur le livre - The Present State of the British Constitution, Deduced from Facts. by an Old Whig.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170629260
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170629261
Livre de poche
Date de parution: 2010
Editeur: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Poids: 0,095 kg
Livre dans la base de données depuis 01.03.2011 13:27:40
Livre trouvé récemment le 21.03.2015 02:25:19
ISBN - Autres types d'écriture:
< pour archiver...
Livres en relation
- "Prospects on the War and Paper Currency. by Thomas Paine, ...", de "Paine, Thomas" (9781170629253)
- "An Essay on Parliament, and the Causes of Unequal Representation. Also, a Specimen of Some Necessary Regulations, with a Prospect of General Reform.", de "Britanniae Amicus, Amicus" (9781170629277)
- "A Convention the Only Means of Saving Us from Ruin. in a Letter, Addressed to the People of England. by Joseph Gerrald.", de "Gerrald, Joseph" (9781170629246)
- "Letter on the Present Associations. Interspersed with Various Remarks, Highly Interesting; Particularly at This Most Alarming Crisis. from an Officer,", de "Officer" (9781170629284)
- "A Narrative of Transactions Relative to a Sermon, Preached in the Parish Church of Brighton, August 18, 1793: With Short Extracts from the Sermon, a", de "Knox, Vicesimus" (9781170629239)
- "A Letter to the Clergy of the Church of Scotland. by Mark Blake, Esq.", de "Blake, Mark" (9781170629291)