Detailseite wird geladen...
A letter from a gentleman in the north, to a Member of Parliament, concerning the conduct of some great men in relation to the late peace. - nouveau livre
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T056076Notes: With reference to the treaty of Seville. The bookseller's name in the imprint is fictitious.Imprint: London : printed for A. Moore, and sold by the booksellers of London and Westminster, 1730. Collation: 36p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General A-letter-from-a-gentleman-in-the-north-to-a-Member-of-Parliament-concerning-the-conduct-of-some-great-men-in-relation-to-the-late-peace~~Gentleman-in-the-North BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Frais d'envoiLivraison non-comprise
A Letter From A Gentleman In The North, To A Member Of Parliament, Concerning The Conduct Of Some Great Men In Relation To The Lat - nouveau livre
A Letter From A Gentleman In The North, To A Member Of Parliament, Concerning The Conduct Of Some Great Men In Relation To The Late Peace. Gentleman In The North., Books, Social and Cultural Studies, A Letter From A Gentleman In The North, To A Member Of Parliament, Concerning The Conduct Of Some Great Men In Relation To The Lat Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Frais d'envoiLivraison non-comprise
A Letter from a Gentleman in the North, to a Member of Parliament, Concerning the Conduct of Some Great Men in Relation to the Late Peace. - Livres de poche
2010, ISBN: 1170629180, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Frais d'envoiVersandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 42 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=95gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Frais d'envoiVersandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Letter from a Gentleman in the North, to a Member of Parliament, Concerning the Conduct of Some Great Men in Relation to the Late Peace.
Informations détaillées sur le livre - A Letter from a Gentleman in the North, to a Member of Parliament, Concerning the Conduct of Some Great Men in Relation to the Late Peace.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170629185
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170629180
Livre de poche
Date de parution: 2010
Editeur: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Poids: 0,095 kg
Livre dans la base de données depuis 13.09.2011 09:26:30
Livre trouvé récemment le 21.03.2015 02:25:19
ISBN - Autres types d'écriture:
< pour archiver...
Livres en relation
- "Some Observations on Liberty: Occasioned by a Late Tract. by John Wesley, M.A.", de "Wesley, John" (9781170629178)
- "Remarks on the Conduct, Principles, and Publications, of the Association at the Crown and Anchor, in the Strand, for Preserving Liberty and Property A", de "Towers, Joseph" (9781170629192)
- "A Speech of Edmund Burke, Esq. at the Guildhall, in Bristol, Previous to the Late Election in That City, Upon Certain Points Relative to His Parliam", de "Burke, Edmund" (9781170629161)
- "Peace and Reform, Against War and Corruption. in Answer to a Pamphlet, Written by Arthur Young, Esq. Entitled, "The Example of France, a Warning to Br", de "Stuart, Daniel" (9781170629208)
- "A Letter from a Member of Parliament to His Friend in the Country, Upon the Motion to Address His Majesty to Settle 100,000 L. Per Annum on His Roya", de "Member of Parliament, Of Parliament" (9781170629154)
- "The complaints of the poor people of England: ... By G. Dyer, ... Second edition, corrected, altered, and much enlarged.", de "Dyer, George" (9781170629215)