Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Bodleian Library (Oxford)T225177With a final advertisement leaf. In this duodecimo edition the titlepage has after the imprint: "Price 1s. or 8s. per dozen. N.B. A few copies are printed on a very fine wove paper, in 8vo. price [sic] 1s. 6d.".London : printed by D. Jaques: and sold by J. S. Jordan; J. Mathews; T. Vernor; and at no. 2, Chapel-street, Upper Grosvenor-place, . vi,90,p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History The-rights-of-God-By-Thomas-Scott~~Thomas-Scott BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Frais d'envoiLivraison non-comprise
2010, ISBN: 1170625754, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Frais d'envoiVersandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 104 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=5mm, Gew.=200gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Frais d'envoiVersandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Rights Of God. By Thomas Scott, ... Thomas Scott, Books, Religion and Spirituality, The Rights Of God. By Thomas Scott, ... Books>Religion and Spirituality
Frais d'envoiLivraison non-comprise
The Rights of God. by Thomas Scott, ...
Informations détaillées sur le livre - The Rights of God. by Thomas Scott, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170625750
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170625754
Livre de poche
Date de parution: 2010
Editeur: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Poids: 0,200 kg
Livre dans la base de données depuis 24.11.2011 13:18:39
Livre trouvé récemment le 21.03.2015 02:25:16
ISBN - Autres types d'écriture:
< pour archiver...
Livres en relation
- "A Translation of the Philosophical Discourse on the Love of God; Explaining the Sentiments of the Archbishop of Cambray. by Chevalier Ramsay.", de "Ramsay, Chevalier" (9781170625743)
- "Sermons by the Late REV. Mr. Sterne. ... Volume 5 of 7", de "Sterne, Laurence" (9781170625767)
- "The Voice of Rejoicing in the Tabernacles of the Righteous. a Sermon Preached at York ... on the 27th of November, 1757, Just Upon Receiving the Accou", de "Cappe, Newcome" (9781170625736)
- "Sermons by the Late REV. Mr. Sterne. ... Volume 7 of 7", de "Sterne, Laurence" (9781170625774)
- "The Lutrin: An Heroi Comical Poem. in Six Cantos. by Monsieur Boileau. to Which Is Prefix'd, Some Account of the Author's Writings", de "Boileau-Despraux, Nicolas" (9781170625729)
- "A Compleat Collection of All the Sermons That Are Printed, and Sold by for One Penny, Two-Pence, or Three Pence. to the End of July, 1709. Alphabeti", de "Hawes, William" (9781170625781)