Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Rich in titles on English life and social history, this collection spans the world as it was known to eighteenth-century historians and explorers. Titles include a wealth of travel accounts and diaries, histories of nations from throughout the world, and maps and charts of a world that was still being discovered. Students of the War of American Independence will find fascinating accounts from the British side of conflict. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T027100Notes: Imprint: [Ewood Hall] : Printed and sold at Ewood Hall, near Halifax [by John Fawcett] Sold also by T. Wills; Johnson; W. Button; Knott, and Martin, London, 1798. Collation: 58p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ History~~ Modern ~~ 18th Century The-constitution-and-order-of-a-gospel-church-considered-Second-edition~~John-Fawcett BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Frais d'envoiLivraison non-comprise
2010, ISBN: 117061888X, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Frais d'envoiVersandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 64 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=132gr, [GR: 25560 - TB/Geschichte/Neuzeit], [SW: - History - General History], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Frais d'envoiVersandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Constitution And Order Of A Gospel Church Considered. Second Edition. John Fawcett, Books, History, The Constitution And Order Of A Gospel Church Considered. Second Edition. Books>History
Frais d'envoiLivraison non-comprise
The Constitution and Order of a Gospel Church Considered. Second Edition.
Informations détaillées sur le livre - The Constitution and Order of a Gospel Church Considered. Second Edition.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170618882
ISBN (ISBN-10): 117061888X
Livre de poche
Date de parution: 2010
Editeur: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Poids: 0,132 kg
Livre dans la base de données depuis 23.06.2012 19:24:45
Livre trouvé récemment le 21.03.2015 02:25:10
ISBN - Autres types d'écriture:
< pour archiver...
Livres en relation
- "Vice Detected, and Virtue Recommended; Under the Influence of Sunday-Schools.", de "Briggs, Joshua" (9781170618875)
- "Bad as the Times Are, They That Will Be Counselled, May Yet Be Helped!", de "Franklin, Benjamin" (9781170618899)
- "Redeeming Grace Displayed to the Chief of Sinners, Being a Short Account of God's Dealings with Thomas Taylor; Likewise a Little Account of His Travel", de "Taylor, Thomas" (9781170618868)
- "A View of the Isle of Wight, in Four Letters to a Friend. ... (Second Edition Corrected and Enlarged", de "Sturch, John" (9781170618905)
- "A Plain and Scriptural Account of the Lord's Supper, Collected from Every Passage Which Occurs in the New Testament on That Subject", de "A. G. , Welwisher To the Interests of Chr" (9781170618851)
- "An Account of the Spanish Settlements in America. in Four Parts. ... to Which Is Annexed, a Succinct Account of the Climate, Produce, Trade, Manufact", de "Campbell, John" (9781170618912)