Detailseite wird geladen...
A concise description of the English and French possessions in North-America, for the better explaining of the map published with that title. - nouveau livre
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Rich in titles on English life and social history, this collection spans the world as it was known to eighteenth-century historians and explorers. Titles include a wealth of travel accounts and diaries, histories of nations from throughout the world, and maps and charts of a world that was still being discovered. Students of the War of American Independence will find fascinating accounts from the British side of conflict. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T013194Notes: With a half-title.Imprint: London : printed by J. Haberkorn: and sold by Mess. Nourse, Vaillant, Millar, Roque [and 7 others in London] and Mr. Roque, in Dublin, 1755. Collation: 71,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ History~~ Modern ~~ 18th Century A-concise-description-of-the-English-and-French-possessions-in-North-America-for-the-better-explaining-of-the-map-published-with-that-title~~Jean-Palairet BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Frais d'envoiLivraison non-comprise
A Concise Description of the English and French Possessions in North-America, for the Better Explaining of the Map Published with That Title. - Livres de poche
2010, ISBN: 1170618642, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Frais d'envoiVersandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 78 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=4mm, Gew.=154gr, [GR: 25560 - TB/Geschichte/Neuzeit], [SW: - History - General History], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Frais d'envoiVersandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Concise Description of the English and French Possessions in North-America, for the Better Explaining of the Map Published with That Title. - Livres de poche
2010, ISBN: 9781170618646
Softcover, Buch, [PU: Gale Ecco, Print Editions]
Frais d'envoiNoch nicht erschienenNicht kurzfristig lieferbar, versandkostenfrei in der BRD (EUR 0.00)
A Concise Description of the English and French Possessions in North-America, for the Better Explaining of the Map Published with That Title.
Informations détaillées sur le livre - A Concise Description of the English and French Possessions in North-America, for the Better Explaining of the Map Published with That Title.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170618646
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170618642
Livre de poche
Date de parution: 2010
Editeur: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Poids: 0,154 kg
Livre dans la base de données depuis 05.03.2011 11:28:41
Livre trouvé récemment le 09.10.2014 06:08:57
ISBN - Autres types d'écriture:
< pour archiver...
Livres en relation
- "An Historical Account of the Origin, Progress, and Present State of Bethlem Hospital, Founded by Henry the Eighth, for the Cure of Lunatics, ...", de "Bowen, Thomas" (9781170618639)
- "Paris in Miniature: Taken from the French Picture at Full Length, Entituled Tableau de Paris. ...", de "Mercier, Louis Sbastien" (9781170618653)
- "A Description of Westminster Bridge. to Which Are Added, an Account of the Methods Made Use of in Laying the Foundations of Its Piers. ... with an A", de "Labelye, Charles" (9781170618622)
- "A Guide to the Cathedral Church of Salisbury, with a Particular Account of the Late Great Improvements Made Therein, Under the Direction of James Wy", de "Dodsworth, William" (9781170618660)
- "A Description of Buxton, and the Adjacent Country; Or the New Guide, for Ladies and Gentlemen, Resorting to That Place of Health and Amusement; ...", de "Bott, William" (9781170618615)
- "A Summary of the Evidences of Christianity.", de "Fawcett, John" (9781170618677)