Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Rich in titles on English life and social history, this collection spans the world as it was known to eighteenth-century historians and explorers. Titles include a wealth of travel accounts and diaries, histories of nations from throughout the world, and maps and charts of a world that was still being discovered. Students of the War of American Independence will find fascinating accounts from the British side of conflict. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T054260Notes: Imprint: York : printed for T. Wilson and W. Tesseyman; and sold by J. Rivington, L. Hawes & Co. E. and C. Dilly, and E. Johnson, London,  Collation: 37,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ History~~ Modern ~~ 18th Century Christs-riches~~Thomas-Adam BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Frais d'envoiLivraison non-comprise
2010, ISBN: 1170618502, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Frais d'envoiVersandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 44 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=95gr, [GR: 25560 - TB/Geschichte/Neuzeit], [SW: - History - General History], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Frais d'envoiVersandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Christs' Riches: A Sermon Preached at St. Helen's, York, on Sunday, May 10, 1772. ... - Livres de poche
[ED: Taschenbuch], [PU: Gale Ecco, Print Editions], Versandfertig in 6-10 Tagen, [SC: 0.00]
buecher.de GmbH & Co. KG
Frais d'envoiVersandkostenfrei, Versand nach Deutschland (EUR 0.00)
Christs' Riches: A Sermon Preached at St. Helen's, York, on Sunday, May 10, 1772. ...
Informations détaillées sur le livre - Christs' Riches: A Sermon Preached at St. Helen's, York, on Sunday, May 10, 1772. ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170618509
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170618502
Livre de poche
Date de parution: 2010
Editeur: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Poids: 0,095 kg
Livre dans la base de données depuis 12.05.2011 18:09:54
Livre trouvé récemment le 09.10.2014 06:08:57
ISBN - Autres types d'écriture:
< pour archiver...
- "Considerations on the Present Times, Addressed to the Parishioners of Middleham, with the Warning of the General Assembly of the Church of Scotland.", de "Nickolls, Robert Boucher" (9781170618493)
- "A Sermon, Preached on Occasion of the Death of James Wyndlow, Esq; At the Chapel in St. Saviour-Gate, York, on Sunday, September 7, 1770, by ... Edw", de "Sandercock, Edward" (9781170618516)
- "An Address Delivered on the Failure of the Late Attempt to Invade Ireland; Together with Introductory Observations Recommended to the Attention of th", de "Day, Robert" (9781170618486)
- "Tax Upon Income. the Payment of Tribute, a Duty of Strict Moral Obligation. a Discourse, Delivered ... 30th of January, 1799, ...", de "Smith, George" (9781170618523)
- "A Treatise on the Errors and Defects of Medical Education: In Which Are Contained Observations on the Means of Correcting Them.", de "Withers, Thomas" (9781170618479)
- "The Blessedness of Dying in the Lord: A Sermon Preached in Haworth Church, May 23, 1791. Occasioned by the Death of the REV. John Richardson, ...", de "Powley, Matthew" (9781170618530)