Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T059153Notes: Imprint: London : printed for Thomas Trye, 1756. Collation: 52p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History A-word-to-a-deist-By-a-gentleman~~Gentleman BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Frais d'envoiLivraison non-comprise
2010, ISBN: 1170476090, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Frais d'envoiVersandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 58 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=122gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Frais d'envoiVersandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Informations détaillées sur le livre - A Word to a Deist. by a Gentleman.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170476093
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170476090
Livre de poche
Date de parution: 2010
Editeur: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Poids: 0,122 kg
Livre dans la base de données depuis 19.01.2012 14:07:55
Livre trouvé récemment le 09.10.2014 06:06:45
ISBN - Autres types d'écriture:
< pour archiver...
Livres en relation
- "A Sermon Preached to the Societies for Reformation of Manners, at St. Mary Le Bow, on Monday, December the Twenty Ninth, MDCCXII. by John Gaskarth,", de "Gaskarth, John" (9781170476086)
- "The Great Advantage of Being Good, and of Making Others So. a Sermon Preach'd Before the King at St. James's December 12. M.DCC.XIV. by Thomas Lynford", de "Lynford, Thomas" (9781170476109)
- "Christianity the True Foundation of Civil Liberty. a Sermon Preached at St. Mary's Church in Leicester, at the Assizes Held There, August 12, 1778, ..", de "Gallaway, John Cole" (9781170476079)
- "The Eternity of Future Punishment Proved and Vindicated. in a Sermon Preach'd Before the University of Oxford, at St. Mary's, Novemb. 24th. 1706. by W", de "Lupton, William" (9781170476116)
- "Calumny Delineated. in a Sermon Preach'd at Great Yarmouth, from Leviticus XIX. 16. by Richard Frost.", de "Frost, Richard" (9781170476062)
- "Two Sermons on the Mortality of Mankind. by George Marriott, ...", de "Marriott, George" (9781170476123)