Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T041959Notes: With a final advertisement leaf.Imprint: London : printed for the author; and sold by M. Cooper: likewise by H. Chapelle; G. Woodfall; P. Russell; and at the several pamphlet-shops, 1746. Collation: 18,p. ; 4° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General An-ode-on-the-crushing-of-the-rebellion-anno-MDCCLXVI-Presented-to-His-Majesty-at-Kensington-By-J-Lockman~~John-Lockman BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Frais d'envoiLivraison non-comprise
An Ode, on the Crushing of the Rebellion, Anno MDCCLXVI. Presented to His Majesty at Kensington, ... by J. Lockman. - Livres de poche
2010, ISBN: 1170115098, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Frais d'envoiVersandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 28 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=1mm, Gew.=68gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Frais d'envoiVersandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
An ode, on the crushing of the rebellion, anno MDCCLXVI. Presented to His Majesty at Kensington, ... By J. Lockman. - Livres de poche
2010, ISBN: 1170115098
[EAN: 9781170115091], Neubuch, [PU: Gale ECCO, Print Editions], This item is printed on demand for shipment within 3 working days.
European-Media-Service Mannheim, Mannheim, Germany  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NEW BOOK. Frais d'envoiVersandkostenfrei. (EUR 0.00)
Informations détaillées sur le livre - An Ode, on the Crushing of the Rebellion, Anno MDCCLXVI. Presented to His Majesty at Kensington, ... by J. Lockman.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170115091
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170115098
Livre de poche
Date de parution: 2010
Editeur: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Poids: 0,068 kg
Livre dans la base de données depuis 02.02.2012 01:03:44
Livre trouvé récemment le 07.03.2018 21:59:44
ISBN - Autres types d'écriture:
< pour archiver...
Livres en relation
- "Mr. Asg..L's Congratulatory Letter to the L..D B....P of S...M, Upon the Excellent Modern Preface Just Publish'd by His L......P. the Second Edition.", de "Asgill, John" (9781170115084)
- "The Manifesto, or Remonstrance of Hyder Ally Cawn to the Rajahs and Princes of India; In a Leter to Sir Richard S-N, on the Bengal Petitions.", de "Haidar Ali, Nawab Of Mysore" (9781170115107)
- "The English Register: Or, the Irish Register Match'd. Containing a List of Such of the Unmarried Nobility, ... as Ought in Honour and Justic", de "Lucy, President" (9781170115077)
- "Hasty Productions. M, DCC, LXXX.", de "Walpole, George" (9781170115114)
- "A description of Saint Kilda; giving an account of its situation extent, ... By the Rev. Mr. Alexander Buchan ...", de "Buchan, Alexander" (9781170115060)
- "The British Muse: Or Tyranny Expos'd. a Satyr, Occasion'd by All the Fulsom and Lying Poems and Elegies, That Have Been Written on the O", de "Tutchin, John" (9781170115121)