Detailseite wird geladen...
Mr. Asg..l's congratulatory letter to the L..d B....p of S...m, upon the excellent modern preface just publish'd by his L......p. The second edition. - nouveau livre
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T084981Notes: Mr. Asg.l = John Asgill. The L.d B..p of S..m = Lord Bishop of Sarum, Gilbert Burnet. With a half-title.Imprint: London : printed for John Morphew, 1713. Collation: 23,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General Mr-Asgls-congratulatory-letter-to-the-Ld-Bp-of-Sm-upon-the-excellent-modern-preface-just-publishd-by-his-Lp-The-second-edition~~John-Asgill BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Frais d'envoiLivraison non-comprise
Mr. Asg..L's Congratulatory Letter to the L..D B....P of S...M, Upon the Excellent Modern Preface Just Publish'd by His L......P. the Second Edition. - Livres de poche
2010, ISBN: 117011508X, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Frais d'envoiVersandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 30 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=73gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Frais d'envoiVersandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Mr. Asg..L's Congratulatory Letter to the L..D B....P of S...M, Upon the Excellent Modern Preface Just Publish'd by His L......P. the Second Edition.
Informations détaillées sur le livre - Mr. Asg..L's Congratulatory Letter to the L..D B....P of S...M, Upon the Excellent Modern Preface Just Publish'd by His L......P. the Second Edition.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170115084
ISBN (ISBN-10): 117011508X
Livre de poche
Date de parution: 2010
Editeur: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Poids: 0,073 kg
Livre dans la base de données depuis 18.12.2012 06:11:21
Livre trouvé récemment le 09.10.2014 06:01:35
ISBN - Autres types d'écriture:
< pour archiver...
Livres en relation
- "The English Register: Or, the Irish Register Match'd. Containing a List of Such of the Unmarried Nobility, ... as Ought in Honour and Justic", de "Lucy, President" (9781170115077)
- "An Ode, on the Crushing of the Rebellion, Anno MDCCLXVI. Presented to His Majesty at Kensington, ... by J. Lockman.", de "Lockman, John" (9781170115091)
- "A description of Saint Kilda; giving an account of its situation extent, ... By the Rev. Mr. Alexander Buchan ...", de "Buchan, Alexander" (9781170115060)
- "The Manifesto, or Remonstrance of Hyder Ally Cawn to the Rajahs and Princes of India; In a Leter to Sir Richard S-N, on the Bengal Petitions.", de "Haidar Ali, Nawab Of Mysore" (9781170115107)
- "A Letter to the Right. Hon. George Grenville. the Third Edition; With Several Corrections and Additions.", de "Independent Whig, Whig" (9781170115053)
- "Hasty Productions. M, DCC, LXXX.", de "Walpole, George" (9781170115114)