Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T131578Notes: Anonymous. By Robert Nixon.Imprint: London : printed, and sold by J. Roberts, [1713?]. Collation: ,18p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General The-Cheshire-prophesy-with-historical-and-political-remarks-The-second-edition-with-amendments~~Robert-Nixon BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Frais d'envoiLivraison non-comprise
The Cheshire Prophesy with Historical and Political Remarks. the Second Edition with Amendments. - Livres de poche
2010, ISBN: 1170115004, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Frais d'envoiVersandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 28 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=1mm, Gew.=68gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Frais d'envoiVersandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Cheshire Prophesy with Historical and Political Remarks. the Second Edition with Amendments.
Informations détaillées sur le livre - The Cheshire Prophesy with Historical and Political Remarks. the Second Edition with Amendments.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170115008
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170115004
Livre de poche
Date de parution: 2010
Editeur: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Poids: 0,068 kg
Livre dans la base de données depuis 11.11.2011 15:00:00
Livre trouvé récemment le 09.10.2014 06:01:35
ISBN - Autres types d'écriture:
< pour archiver...
Livres en relation
- "Circulated by the East Kent and Canterbury Association: A Plain and Earnest Address to Britons, Especially Farmers, on the Interesting State of Public", de "Farmer, Mike" (9781170114995)
- "The Financier; Or, a Touch on the Times. a Poem.", de "Phelps, William" (9781170115015)
- "Circulated by the East Kent and Canterbury Association. Village Politics. Addressed to All the Mechanics, Journeymen, and Day Labourers, in Great Brit", de "More, Hannah" (9781170114988)
- "The Case of Mrs. Mary Catharine Cadiere, Against the Jesuit Father John Baptist Girard. in a Memorial Presented to the Parliament of AIX. ...", de "Cadire, Marie Catherine" (9781170115022)
- "Circulated by the East Kent and Canterbury Association. a Word in Season, to the Traders and Manufacturers of Great Britain.", de "Combe, William" (9781170114971)
- "A Defence of F. John Baptist Girard, Jesuit, and Rector of the Royal Seminary of Chaplains of the Navy in the City of Toulon; Against the Accusation", de "Girard, Jean-Baptiste" (9781170115039)