Detailseite wird geladen...
An ode sacred to the memory of a late eminently distinguish'd placeman, on his retiring from business. - nouveau livre
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T132232Notes: With a half-title. The placeman = Thomas Pelham Holles, Duke of Newcastle.Imprint: London : sold by G. Woodfall, 1763. Collation: ,8p. ; 2° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General An-ode-sacred-to-the-memory-of-a-late-eminently-distinguishd-placeman-on-his-retiring-from-business~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Frais d'envoiLivraison non-comprise
An Ode Sacred To The Memory Of A Late Eminently Distinguish'd Placeman, On His Retiring From Business. - nouveau livre
An Ode Sacred To The Memory Of A Late Eminently Distinguish'd Placeman, On His Retiring From Business. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, An Ode Sacred To The Memory Of A Late Eminently Distinguish'd Placeman, On His Retiring From Business. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Frais d'envoiLivraison non-comprise
An Ode Sacred to the Memory of a Late Eminently Distinguish'd Placeman, on His Retiring from Business. - Livres de poche
2010, ISBN: 1170072143, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Frais d'envoiVersandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 20 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=1mm, Gew.=54gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Frais d'envoiVersandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
An Ode Sacred to the Memory of a Late Eminently Distinguish'd Placeman, on His Retiring from Business.
Informations détaillées sur le livre - An Ode Sacred to the Memory of a Late Eminently Distinguish'd Placeman, on His Retiring from Business.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170072141
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170072143
Livre de poche
Date de parution: 2010
Editeur: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Poids: 0,054 kg
Livre dans la base de données depuis 07.10.2011 18:57:19
Livre trouvé récemment le 21.03.2015 02:15:39
ISBN - Autres types d'écriture:
< pour archiver...
Livres en relation
- "A Brief Account of the Proceedings of the Trustees Appointed by Act of Parliament for Building a Harbour at Ramsgate: Together with Some Considerati", de "Multiple Contributors" (9781170072134)
- "The Case of Mr. John Simson Professor of Divinity in the University of Glasgow. Containing a Full Collection of All the Authentick Papers Relating to", de "Multiple Contributors" (9781170072158)
- "Report from the Committee of Proprietors, Appointed on the 1st of December, 1772; By the General Court of the United East-India Company, to Enquire In", de "Multiple Contributors" (9781170072127)
- "Rational Sports or Entertaining Questions and Answers in Trades. Published by Order of the Company of Lilliputian Merchants. Embellished with Cuts.", de "Multiple Contributors" (9781170072165)
- "A Letter to the Committee of Twenty-Five Proprietors of India Stock.", de "Multiple Contributors" (9781170072110)
- "Whoredom, Fornication, and Adultery, Detected and Laid Open: With All the Secret Intrigues of the Parties Concern'd. ...", de "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170072172)