Detailseite wird geladen...
The times: addressed to the virtuous and spirited freemen of Ireland. Dedicated to the most disinterested patriot. - nouveau livre
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Huntington LibraryESTCID: N013409Notes: Imprint: Dublin : printed by William Hallhead, 1780. Collation: 68p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General The-times~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Frais d'envoiLivraison non-comprise
The Times: Addressed To The Virtuous And Spirited Freemen Of Ireland. Dedicated To The Most Disinterested Patr - nouveau livre
The Times: Addressed To The Virtuous And Spirited Freemen Of Ireland. Dedicated To The Most Disinterested Patr See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, The Times: Addressed To The Virtuous And Spirited Freemen Of Ireland. Dedicated To The Most Disinterested Patr Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Frais d'envoiLivraison non-comprise
The Times: Addressed to the Virtuous and Spirited Freemen of Ireland. Dedicated to the Most Disinterested Patriot. - Livres de poche
2010, ISBN: 1170024920, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Frais d'envoiVersandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 74 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=4mm, Gew.=150gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Frais d'envoiVersandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Times: Addressed to the Virtuous and Spirited Freemen of Ireland. Dedicated to the Most Disinterested Patriot.
Informations détaillées sur le livre - The Times: Addressed to the Virtuous and Spirited Freemen of Ireland. Dedicated to the Most Disinterested Patriot.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170024928
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170024920
Livre de poche
Date de parution: 2010
Editeur: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Poids: 0,150 kg
Livre dans la base de données depuis 26.09.2011 03:48:05
Livre trouvé récemment le 21.03.2015 02:14:59
ISBN - Autres types d'écriture:
< pour archiver...
Livres en relation
- "Some Few Observations on the Present Publication of the Speech of a Right Honourable Gentleman, Against the Expulsion of Mr. Wilkes, on the 3D of Febr", de "Multiple Contributors" (9781170024911)
- "A Letter to the REV. Joseph Stopford, Wherein a Proposal Made to the Author, by the Fellows of Trinity College, Is Stated and Considered. by Theophi", de "Swift, Theophilus" (9781170024935)
- "The Investigator. Number CCCXXII. to Be Continued Occasionally.", de "Ramsay, Allan" (9781170024904)
- "A Fourth Letter to the People of England. on the Conduct of the M-RS in Alliances, Fleets, and Armies, Since the First Differences on the Ohio, to t", de "Shebbeare, John" (9781170024942)
- "One More Letter to the People of England. by Their Old Friend. the Second Edition.", de "Shebbeare, John" (9781170024898)
- "The Finest Part of America. to Be Sold, or Lett, from Eight Hundred to Four Thousand Acres, in a Farm, All That Entire Estate, Called Long Island, in", de "Varlo, Charles" (9781170024959)