Detailseite wird geladen...
The progress of fashion: exhibiting a view of its influence in all the departments of life. - nouveau livre
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT044564London : printed for J. Walter; J. Sewell; and T. Whieldon, 1786. ,76p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General progress-of-fashion~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Frais d'envoiLivraison non-comprise
The Progress Of Fashion: Exhibiting A View Of Its Influence In All The Departments Of Life. - nouveau livre
The Progress Of Fashion: Exhibiting A View Of Its Influence In All The Departments Of Life. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, The Progress Of Fashion: Exhibiting A View Of Its Influence In All The Departments Of Life. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Frais d'envoiLivraison non-comprise
The Progress of Fashion: Exhibiting a View of Its Influence in All the Departments of Life. - Livres de poche
2010, ISBN: 1170024882, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Frais d'envoiVersandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 86 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=4mm, Gew.=168gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Frais d'envoiVersandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Progress of Fashion: Exhibiting a View of Its Influence in All the Departments of Life.
Informations détaillées sur le livre - The Progress of Fashion: Exhibiting a View of Its Influence in All the Departments of Life.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170024881
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170024882
Livre de poche
Date de parution: 2010
Editeur: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Poids: 0,168 kg
Livre dans la base de données depuis 23.06.2012 13:37:24
Livre trouvé récemment le 21.03.2015 02:14:59
ISBN - Autres types d'écriture:
< pour archiver...
Livres en relation
- "A List of the Absentees of Ireland. and an Estimate of the Yearly Value of Their Estates and Incomes Spent Abroad. with Observations on the Trade an", de "Prior, Thomas" (9781170024874)
- "One More Letter to the People of England. by Their Old Friend. the Second Edition.", de "Shebbeare, John" (9781170024898)
- "The Case of the People of England, Addressed to the "Lives and Fortune Men," Both in and Out of the House of Commons; As a Ground for National Thanksg", de "Rashleigh, John Colman" (9781170024867)
- "The Investigator. Number CCCXXII. to Be Continued Occasionally.", de "Ramsay, Allan" (9781170024904)
- "An Inquiry Into the Miscarriages of the Four Last Years Reign. ...", de "Povey, Charles" (9781170024850)
- "Some Few Observations on the Present Publication of the Speech of a Right Honourable Gentleman, Against the Expulsion of Mr. Wilkes, on the 3D of Febr", de "Multiple Contributors" (9781170024911)