Detailseite wird geladen...
The second part of Fact against scandal; in answer to a pamphlet intitled A continuation of Frauds and abuses at St. Paul's. - nouveau livre
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Huntington LibraryESTCID: N022245Notes: 'A continuation of Frauds and abuses at St. Paul's' is by Francis Hare.Imprint: London : printed for John Morphew, 1713. Collation: ,84p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General The-second-part-of-Fact-against-scandal-in-answer-to-a-pamphlet-intitled-A-continuation-of-Frauds-and-abuses-at-St-Pauls~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Frais d'envoiLivraison non-comprise
The Second Part Of Fact Against Scandal; In Answer To A Pamphlet Intitled A Continuation Of Frauds And Abuses At St. - nouveau livre
The Second Part Of Fact Against Scandal; In Answer To A Pamphlet Intitled A Continuation Of Frauds And Abuses At St. Paul's. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, The Second Part Of Fact Against Scandal; In Answer To A Pamphlet Intitled A Continuation Of Frauds And Abuses At St. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Frais d'envoiLivraison non-comprise
The Second Part of Fact Against Scandal; In Answer to a Pamphlet Intitled a Continuation of Frauds and Abuses at St. Paul's. - Livres de poche
2010, ISBN: 1170024815, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Frais d'envoiVersandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 96 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=5mm, Gew.=186gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Frais d'envoiVersandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Second Part of Fact Against Scandal; In Answer to a Pamphlet Intitled a Continuation of Frauds and Abuses at St. Paul's.
Informations détaillées sur le livre - The Second Part of Fact Against Scandal; In Answer to a Pamphlet Intitled a Continuation of Frauds and Abuses at St. Paul's.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170024812
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170024815
Livre de poche
Date de parution: 2010
Editeur: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Poids: 0,186 kg
Livre dans la base de données depuis 27.06.2012 00:54:31
Livre trouvé récemment le 21.03.2015 02:14:59
ISBN - Autres types d'écriture:
< pour archiver...
Livres en relation
- "An Equal Capacity in the Subjects of Great Britain for Civil Employment, the Best Security to the Government, and the Protestant Religion. ...", de "Multiple Contributors" (9781170024805)
- "A Fair View of Our Present Case: Or, Just and Natural Reflections on the Arguments for Making Peace, or Continuing the War. ...", de "See Notes Multiple Contributors" (9781170024829)
- "An Epistle to the Right Honourable Sir Robert Walpole; Occasion'd by the Writings of the Craftsman, and the Late Peace Concluded with Spain.", de "Multiple Contributors" (9781170024799)
- "A Report Laid Before the River Boyne Company, April 20th 1797, by Daniel Monks, Engineer. to Which Is Prefixed the Resolutions of the Grand Jury of", de "Monks, Daniel" (9781170024836)
- "An Enquiry Into the Merits of the Supposed Preliminaries of Peace, Signed on the 3D Instant.", de "Multiple Contributors" (9781170024782)
- "A Letter Humbly Addressed to the Right Honourable the Earl of Chesterfield. by Mrs. Teresia Constantia Muilman.", de "Muilman, Teresia Constantia" (9781170024843)