Detailseite wird geladen...
An epistle to the Right Honourable Sir Robert Walpole; occasion'd by the writings of the Craftsman, and the late peace concluded with Spain. - nouveau livre
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Huntington LibraryESTCID: N005607Notes: Verse.Imprint: London : printed for J. Roberts, 1730. Collation: 16p. ; 4° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General An-epistle-to-the-Right-Honourable-Sir-Robert-Walpole-occasiond-by-the-writings-of-the-Craftsman-and-the-late-peace-concluded-with-Spain~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Frais d'envoiLivraison non-comprise
An Epistle To The Right Honourable Sir Robert Walpole; Occasion'd By The Writings Of The Craftsman, And The Late Peace - nouveau livre
An Epistle To The Right Honourable Sir Robert Walpole; Occasion'd By The Writings Of The Craftsman, And The Late Peace Concluded With Spain. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, An Epistle To The Right Honourable Sir Robert Walpole; Occasion'd By The Writings Of The Craftsman, And The Late Peace Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Frais d'envoiLivraison non-comprise
An Epistle to the Right Honourable Sir Robert Walpole; Occasion'd by the Writings of the Craftsman, and the Late Peace Concluded with Spain. - Livres de poche
2010, ISBN: 1170024793, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Frais d'envoiVersandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 22 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=1mm, Gew.=59gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Frais d'envoiVersandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
An Epistle to the Right Honourable Sir Robert Walpole; Occasion'd by the Writings of the Craftsman, and the Late Peace Concluded with Spain.
Informations détaillées sur le livre - An Epistle to the Right Honourable Sir Robert Walpole; Occasion'd by the Writings of the Craftsman, and the Late Peace Concluded with Spain.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170024799
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170024793
Livre de poche
Date de parution: 2010
Editeur: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Poids: 0,059 kg
Livre dans la base de données depuis 07.09.2011 23:22:10
Livre trouvé récemment le 21.03.2015 02:14:59
ISBN - Autres types d'écriture:
< pour archiver...
Livres en relation
- "An Enquiry Into the Merits of the Supposed Preliminaries of Peace, Signed on the 3D Instant.", de "Multiple Contributors" (9781170024782)
- "An Equal Capacity in the Subjects of Great Britain for Civil Employment, the Best Security to the Government, and the Protestant Religion. ...", de "Multiple Contributors" (9781170024805)
- "A Letter to John Hanbury, Esq; Member of Parliament for the County of Monmouth. by Richard Edwards, ... Humbly Inscribed to ... REV. Shute Barringto", de "Edwards, Richard" (9781170024775)
- "The Second Part of Fact Against Scandal; In Answer to a Pamphlet Intitled a Continuation of Frauds and Abuses at St. Paul's.", de "Multiple Contributors" (9781170024812)
- "One nation, and one king. A discourse on Ezek. chap. XXXVII. vers. 22. Occasion'd by the happy union of England and Scotland, which commenc'd on May the 1st, 1707. By John Edwards, D.D.", de "Edwards, John" (9781170024768)
- "A Fair View of Our Present Case: Or, Just and Natural Reflections on the Arguments for Making Peace, or Continuing the War. ...", de "See Notes Multiple Contributors" (9781170024829)