Detailseite wird geladen...
Authentick documents of the French administration, in His Majesty's German dominions. Published by authority. - nouveau livre
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Huntington LibraryESTCID: N016145Notes: French and English in parallel columns. Consists of an extracts from the registers of the French Conseil d'État, relative to the French authority and administration in Hanover, with short comments and a decree of Marshall Richelieu in justification of the French invasion.Imprint: London : printed by E. Owen and T. Harrison, 1758. Collation: 15,p. ; 4° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General Authentick-documents-of-the-French-administration-in-His-Majestys-German-dominions-Published-by-authority~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Frais d'envoiLivraison non-comprise
Authentick Documents Of The French Administration, In His Majesty's German Dominions. Published By Authority. - nouveau livre
Authentick Documents Of The French Administration, In His Majesty's German Dominions. Published By Authority. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, Authentick Documents Of The French Administration, In His Majesty's German Dominions. Published By Authority. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Frais d'envoiLivraison non-comprise
Authentick Documents of the French Administration, in His Majesty's German Dominions. Published by Authority. - Livres de poche
2010, ISBN: 1170024742, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Frais d'envoiVersandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 22 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=1mm, Gew.=59gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Frais d'envoiVersandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Authentick Documents of the French Administration, in His Majesty's German Dominions. Published by Authority.
Informations détaillées sur le livre - Authentick Documents of the French Administration, in His Majesty's German Dominions. Published by Authority.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170024744
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170024742
Livre de poche
Date de parution: 2010
Editeur: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Poids: 0,059 kg
Livre dans la base de données depuis 21.09.2012 16:41:28
Livre trouvé récemment le 21.03.2015 02:14:59
ISBN - Autres types d'écriture:
< pour archiver...
Livres en relation
- "A Familiar Epistle, to the Author of the Heroic Epistle to Sir William Chambers, and of the Heroic PostScript to the Public.", de "Multiple Contributors" (9781170024737)
- "The Fate of Tyrants Or, the Road from the Palace to the Scaffold.", de "Multiple Contributors" (9781170024751)
- "Accompts for Landed-Men: Or; A Plain and Easie Form Which They May Observe, in Keeping Accompts of Their Estates. by Charles Snell, ...", de "Snell, Charles" (9781170024720)
- "One nation, and one king. A discourse on Ezek. chap. XXXVII. vers. 22. Occasion'd by the happy union of England and Scotland, which commenc'd on May the 1st, 1707. By John Edwards, D.D.", de "Edwards, John" (9781170024768)
- "An Earnest and Affectionate Address to Farmers, in Relation to the Payment of Tithes. Designed to Remove Some of the Unhappy Prejudices Arising from", de "Minister" (9781170024713)
- "A Letter to John Hanbury, Esq; Member of Parliament for the County of Monmouth. by Richard Edwards, ... Humbly Inscribed to ... REV. Shute Barringto", de "Edwards, Richard" (9781170024775)