Detailseite wird geladen...
Accompts for landed-men: or; a plain and easie form which they may observe, in keeping accompts of their estates. By Charles Snell, ... - nouveau livre
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Huntington LibraryESTCID: N015893Notes: Titlepage in red and black. With a final advertisement leaf.Imprint: London : printed for Thomas Baker, [1711?] Collation: 29,p. ; 2° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General Accompts-for-landed-men~~Charles-Snell BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Frais d'envoiLivraison non-comprise
Accompts for Landed-Men: Or; A Plain and Easie Form Which They May Observe, in Keeping Accompts of Their Estates. by Charles Snell, ... - Livres de poche
2010, ISBN: 1170024726, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Frais d'envoiVersandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 38 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=86gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Frais d'envoiVersandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Paperback, [PU: Gale Ecco, Print Editions], Society & Culture: General
Frais d'envoiVersandkostenfrei (EUR 0.00)
Accompts for Landed-Men: Or; A Plain and Easie Form Which They May Observe, in Keeping Accompts of Their Estates. by Charles Snell, ...
Informations détaillées sur le livre - Accompts for Landed-Men: Or; A Plain and Easie Form Which They May Observe, in Keeping Accompts of Their Estates. by Charles Snell, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170024720
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170024726
Livre de poche
Date de parution: 2010
Editeur: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Poids: 0,086 kg
Livre dans la base de données depuis 14.11.2012 19:45:46
Livre trouvé récemment le 09.10.2014 06:00:15
ISBN - Autres types d'écriture:
< pour archiver...
Livres en relation
- "An Earnest and Affectionate Address to Farmers, in Relation to the Payment of Tithes. Designed to Remove Some of the Unhappy Prejudices Arising from", de "Minister" (9781170024713)
- "A Familiar Epistle, to the Author of the Heroic Epistle to Sir William Chambers, and of the Heroic PostScript to the Public.", de "Multiple Contributors" (9781170024737)
- "A Letter to the Volunteers, Upon the Subject of a Parliamentary Reform. by Andrew Doria.", de "Doria, Andrew" (9781170024706)
- "Authentick Documents of the French Administration, in His Majesty's German Dominions. Published by Authority.", de "Multiple Contributors" (9781170024744)
- "Considerations on the Douglas Cause. in a Letter from a Gentleman in Scotland to His Friend in London.", de "Gentleman in Scotland, In Scotland" (9781170024690)
- "The Fate of Tyrants Or, the Road from the Palace to the Scaffold.", de "Multiple Contributors" (9781170024751)