Detailseite wird geladen...
Considerations on the Douglas cause. In a letter from a gentleman in Scotland to his friend in London. - nouveau livre
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Huntington LibraryESTCID: N001964Notes: Concerning the claim of Archibald Douglas to certain estates as the son of Lady Jane Douglas, disputed on behalf of the Duke of Hamilton.Imprint: Edinburgh : printed for J. Almon, London. Sold by W. Gibb, at Edinburgh, and other booksellers in town and country, 1767. Collation: ,88,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General Considerations-on-the-Douglas-cause-In-a-letter-from-a-gentleman-in-Scotland-to-his-friend-in-London~~Gentleman-in-Scotland BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Frais d'envoiLivraison non-comprise
Considerations On The Douglas Cause. In A Letter From A Gentleman In Scotland To His Friend In London. - nouveau livre
Considerations On The Douglas Cause. In A Letter From A Gentleman In Scotland To His Friend In London. Gentleman In Scotland., Books, Social and Cultural Studies, Considerations On The Douglas Cause. In A Letter From A Gentleman In Scotland To His Friend In London. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Frais d'envoiLivraison non-comprise
Considerations on the Douglas Cause. in a Letter from a Gentleman in Scotland to His Friend in London. - Livres de poche
2010, ISBN: 1170024696, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Frais d'envoiVersandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 96 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=5mm, Gew.=186gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Frais d'envoiVersandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Considerations on the Douglas Cause. in a Letter from a Gentleman in Scotland to His Friend in London.
Informations détaillées sur le livre - Considerations on the Douglas Cause. in a Letter from a Gentleman in Scotland to His Friend in London.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170024690
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170024696
Livre de poche
Date de parution: 2010
Editeur: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Poids: 0,186 kg
Livre dans la base de données depuis 01.08.2011 01:08:52
Livre trouvé récemment le 21.03.2015 02:14:59
ISBN - Autres types d'écriture:
< pour archiver...
Livres en relation
- "An Essay Towards a Catalogue of Patriots, Real and Pretended.", de "Multiple Contributors" (9781170024683)
- "A Letter to the Volunteers, Upon the Subject of a Parliamentary Reform. by Andrew Doria.", de "Doria, Andrew" (9781170024706)
- "The Alarm; Or, the Irish Spy. in a Series of Letters on the Present State of Affairs in Ireland, to a Lord High in the Opposition. Written by an Ex-Je", de "Ex-Jesuit" (9781170024676)
- "An Earnest and Affectionate Address to Farmers, in Relation to the Payment of Tithes. Designed to Remove Some of the Unhappy Prejudices Arising from", de "Minister" (9781170024713)
- "A Letter from a Gentleman at Glasgow to His Friend in London. Containing, an Impartial History of the Late Tumults at Glasgow, on the Commencement o", de "Gentleman at Glasgow, At Glasgow" (9781170024669)
- "Accompts for Landed-Men: Or; A Plain and Easie Form Which They May Observe, in Keeping Accompts of Their Estates. by Charles Snell, ...", de "Snell, Charles" (9781170024720)