Detailseite wird geladen...
Letter of a freeholder to Mr. Johnes, Member of Parliament for the county of Denbigh, on the subject of his motion against the French emigrants. - nouveau livre
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Huntington LibraryESTCID: N019044Notes: Signed: A freeholder. With a half-title.Imprint: London : printed for the author, and sold by Wright; and Bell, 1798. Collation: 25,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General Letter-of-a-freeholder-to-Mr-Johnes-Member-of-Parliament-for-the-county-of-Denbigh-on-the-subject-of-his-motion-against-the-French-emigrants~~Freeholder BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Frais d'envoiLivraison non-comprise
Letter Of A Freeholder To Mr. Johnes, Member Of Parliament For The County Of Denbigh, On The Subject Of His Motion Against The Fre - nouveau livre
Letter Of A Freeholder To Mr. Johnes, Member Of Parliament For The County Of Denbigh, On The Subject Of His Motion Against The French Emigrants. Freeholder., Books, Social and Cultural Studies, Letter Of A Freeholder To Mr. Johnes, Member Of Parliament For The County Of Denbigh, On The Subject Of His Motion Against The Fre Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Frais d'envoiLivraison non-comprise
Letter of a Freeholder to Mr. Johnes, Member of Parliament for the County of Denbigh, on the Subject of His Motion Against the French Emigrants. - Livres de poche
2010, ISBN: 1170024645, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Frais d'envoiVersandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 34 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=82gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Frais d'envoiVersandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Letter of a Freeholder to Mr. Johnes, Member of Parliament for the County of Denbigh, on the Subject of His Motion Against the French Emigrants.
Informations détaillées sur le livre - Letter of a Freeholder to Mr. Johnes, Member of Parliament for the County of Denbigh, on the Subject of His Motion Against the French Emigrants.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170024645
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170024645
Livre de poche
Date de parution: 2010
Editeur: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Poids: 0,082 kg
Livre dans la base de données depuis 25.11.2012 03:08:54
Livre trouvé récemment le 21.03.2015 02:14:59
ISBN - Autres types d'écriture:
< pour archiver...
Livres en relation
- "A Letter from an English Gentleman in Dublin, to His Friend in England.", de "English Gentleman, Gentleman" (9781170024638)
- "A Letter from a Freeholder in the County of Edinburgh, to His Friend in Edinburgh.", de "Freeholder in the County of Edinburgh, I" (9781170024652)
- "A Letter on the Behaviour of the Populace on a Late Occasion, in the Procedure Against a Noble Lord. from a Gentleman to His Countryman Abroad. the", de "Gentleman" (9781170024621)
- "A Letter from a Gentleman at Glasgow to His Friend in London. Containing, an Impartial History of the Late Tumults at Glasgow, on the Commencement o", de "Gentleman at Glasgow, At Glasgow" (9781170024669)
- "A Letter from a Member of Parliament in London to His Friend in Edinburgh, Relating to the Present Critical State of Affairs, and the Dangerous Anti", de "Member of Parliament, Of Parliament" (9781170024614)
- "The Alarm; Or, the Irish Spy. in a Series of Letters on the Present State of Affairs in Ireland, to a Lord High in the Opposition. Written by an Ex-Je", de "Ex-Jesuit" (9781170024676)