Detailseite wird geladen...
A letter to the caput of the University of Cambridge on the rejection of the grace for abolishing subscription. By a member of the senate. - nouveau livre
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Huntington LibraryESTCID: N019752Notes: With a half-title. P.19 misnmbered 11.Imprint: London : printed for J. Johnson, 1788. Collation: ,11[i.e.19],p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General A-letter-to-the-caput-of-the-University-of-Cambridge-on-the-rejection-of-the-grace-for-abolishing-subscription-By-a-member-of-the-senate~~Member-of-the-Senate BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Frais d'envoiLivraison non-comprise
A Letter To The Caput Of The University Of Cambridge On The Rejection Of The Grace For Abolishing Subscription. By A Member Of The - nouveau livre
A Letter To The Caput Of The University Of Cambridge On The Rejection Of The Grace For Abolishing Subscription. By A Member Of The Senate. Member Of The Senate., Books, Social and Cultural Studies, A Letter To The Caput Of The University Of Cambridge On The Rejection Of The Grace For Abolishing Subscription. By A Member Of The Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Frais d'envoiLivraison non-comprise
A Letter to the Caput of the University of Cambridge on the Rejection of the Grace for Abolishing Subscription. by a Member of the Senate. - Livres de poche
2010, ISBN: 1170024602, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Frais d'envoiVersandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 28 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=1mm, Gew.=68gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Frais d'envoiVersandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Letter to the Caput of the University of Cambridge on the Rejection of the Grace for Abolishing Subscription. by a Member of the Senate.
Informations détaillées sur le livre - A Letter to the Caput of the University of Cambridge on the Rejection of the Grace for Abolishing Subscription. by a Member of the Senate.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170024607
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170024602
Livre de poche
Date de parution: 2010
Editeur: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Poids: 0,068 kg
Livre dans la base de données depuis 26.11.2011 13:00:39
Livre trouvé récemment le 21.03.2015 02:14:58
ISBN - Autres types d'écriture:
< pour archiver...
Livres en relation
- "A Letter to Dr. Priestley: Or, a Volley of Random-Shot, Disharged [Sic] at Him, from the Old Fortress, Called the Church of England: Which He Is", de "Volunteer" (9781170024591)
- "A Letter from a Member of Parliament in London to His Friend in Edinburgh, Relating to the Present Critical State of Affairs, and the Dangerous Anti", de "Member of Parliament, Of Parliament" (9781170024614)
- "Familiar Letters from a Gentleman to a Few Select Friends; With Some Original Poems on Various Subjects.", de "Gentleman" (9781170024584)
- "A Letter on the Behaviour of the Populace on a Late Occasion, in the Procedure Against a Noble Lord. from a Gentleman to His Countryman Abroad. the", de "Gentleman" (9781170024621)
- "The Present State of Great Britain and Ireland, in Three Parts. the I. of South II. of North Britain, III. of Ireland. ... Also the Present State of H", de "Mige, Guy" (9781170024577)
- "A Letter from an English Gentleman in Dublin, to His Friend in England.", de "English Gentleman, Gentleman" (9781170024638)