Detailseite wird geladen...
A letter to a late noble commander of the British forces in Germany. The fourth edition. - nouveau livre
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Huntington LibraryESTCID: N019572Notes: Sometimes attributed to Owen Ruffhead. Late noble commander = Lord George Sackville.Imprint: Dublin : printed for Peter Wilson; and James Hoey, jun., 1759. Collation: 40p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General A-letter-to-a-late-noble-commander-of-the-British-forces-in-Germany-The-fourth-edition~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Frais d'envoiLivraison non-comprise
A Letter To A Late Noble Commander Of The British Forces In Germany. The Fourth Edition. - nouveau livre
A Letter To A Late Noble Commander Of The British Forces In Germany. The Fourth Edition. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, A Letter To A Late Noble Commander Of The British Forces In Germany. The Fourth Edition. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Frais d'envoiLivraison non-comprise
A Letter to a Late Noble Commander of the British Forces in Germany. the Fourth Edition. - Livres de poche
2010, ISBN: 1170024475, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Frais d'envoiVersandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 46 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=100gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Frais d'envoiVersandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Letter to a Late Noble Commander of the British Forces in Germany. the Fourth Edition.
Informations détaillées sur le livre - A Letter to a Late Noble Commander of the British Forces in Germany. the Fourth Edition.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170024478
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170024475
Livre de poche
Date de parution: 2010
Editeur: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Poids: 0,100 kg
Livre dans la base de données depuis 30.05.2012 03:15:48
Livre trouvé récemment le 21.03.2015 02:14:58
ISBN - Autres types d'écriture:
< pour archiver...
Livres en relation
- "A Letter to a Late Noble Commander of the British Forces in Germany. the Second Edition.", de "Multiple Contributors" (9781170024461)
- "A Letter to the French Refugees Concerning Their Behavior to the Government.", de "Multiple Contributors" (9781170024485)
- "A Letter to Sir Robert Bernard, Bart. Chairman of the Huntingdonshire Committee.", de "Jebb, John" (9781170024454)
- "A Lunenburgher General His Circumstantiated and Full Account of the Battle of Bleinheim. Wherein What Passed on That Memorable Day, ... Are Impartia", de "Lunenburgher General, General" (9781170024492)
- "Letter on Parliamentary Reform, Containing a Short Review of the Origin and Constitution of Parliaments; With Observations on the Petition Presented b", de "Multiple Contributors" (9781170024447)
- "A Letter to Sir H. Mackworth, Concerning His Treatise about the Late Occasional Bill. Upon Four Heads Especially. ... by John Lacy, Esq;", de "Lacy, John" (9781170024508)