Detailseite wird geladen...
A letter to a late noble commander of the British forces in Germany. The second edition. - nouveau livre
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Huntington LibraryESTCID: N002468Notes: Sometimes attributed to Owen Ruffhead. Late noble commander = Lord George Sackville.Imprint: London : printed for R. Griffiths, 1759. Collation: 64p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General A-letter-to-a-late-noble-commander-of-the-British-forces-in-Germany-The-second-edition~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Frais d'envoiLivraison non-comprise
A Letter To A Late Noble Commander Of The British Forces In Germany. The Second Edition. - nouveau livre
A Letter To A Late Noble Commander Of The British Forces In Germany. The Second Edition. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, A Letter To A Late Noble Commander Of The British Forces In Germany. The Second Edition. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Frais d'envoiLivraison non-comprise
A Letter to a Late Noble Commander of the British Forces in Germany. the Second Edition. - Livres de poche
2010, ISBN: 1170024467, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Frais d'envoiVersandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 70 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=4mm, Gew.=141gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Frais d'envoiVersandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Letter to a Late Noble Commander of the British Forces in Germany. the Second Edition.
Informations détaillées sur le livre - A Letter to a Late Noble Commander of the British Forces in Germany. the Second Edition.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170024461
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170024467
Livre de poche
Date de parution: 2010
Editeur: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Poids: 0,141 kg
Livre dans la base de données depuis 18.03.2011 16:30:39
Livre trouvé récemment le 21.03.2015 02:14:58
ISBN - Autres types d'écriture:
< pour archiver...
Livres en relation
- "A Letter to Sir Robert Bernard, Bart. Chairman of the Huntingdonshire Committee.", de "Jebb, John" (9781170024454)
- "A Letter to a Late Noble Commander of the British Forces in Germany. the Fourth Edition.", de "Multiple Contributors" (9781170024478)
- "Letter on Parliamentary Reform, Containing a Short Review of the Origin and Constitution of Parliaments; With Observations on the Petition Presented b", de "Multiple Contributors" (9781170024447)
- "A Letter to the French Refugees Concerning Their Behavior to the Government.", de "Multiple Contributors" (9781170024485)
- "A Letter to a Friend, Concerning the Electorate of Hanover. Wherein Her Connexion with These Kingdoms Is Endeavour'd to Be Impartially Considered.", de "Multiple Contributors" (9781170024430)
- "A Lunenburgher General His Circumstantiated and Full Account of the Battle of Bleinheim. Wherein What Passed on That Memorable Day, ... Are Impartia", de "Lunenburgher General, General" (9781170024492)