Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Huntington LibraryESTCID: N016929Notes: Anonymous. By Robert Craig. According to a MS. note on the National Library of Scotland copy twenty copies were printed.Imprint: [London?] : December, 1795. Collation: 66p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General An-inquiry-into-the-justice-and-necessity-of-the-present-war-with-France~~Robert-Craig BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Frais d'envoiLivraison non-comprise
2010, ISBN: 1170024238, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Frais d'envoiVersandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 116 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=6mm, Gew.=222gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Frais d'envoiVersandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
An Inquiry Into The Justice And Necessity Of The Present War With France. Robert Craig, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, An Inquiry Into The Justice And Necessity Of The Present War With France. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Frais d'envoiLivraison non-comprise
An Inquiry Into the Justice and Necessity of the Present War with France.
Informations détaillées sur le livre - An Inquiry Into the Justice and Necessity of the Present War with France.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170024232
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170024238
Livre de poche
Date de parution: 2010
Editeur: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Poids: 0,222 kg
Livre dans la base de données depuis 16.10.2011 09:39:13
Livre trouvé récemment le 21.03.2015 02:14:58
ISBN - Autres types d'écriture:
< pour archiver...
Livres en relation
- "Essays. I. on Nobility. to His Grace the Duke of Somerset. II. on the Antient and Modern State of Britain, and on the Present Posture of Affairs in Eu", de "Cooke, Thomas" (9781170024225)
- "A Second Series of Facts and Arguments; Tending to Prove, That the Abilities of the Two B-RS, Are Not More Extraordinary Than Their Virtues. in a Le", de "Perceval, John" (9781170024249)
- "Observations on Mr. Mackintosh's Defence of the French Constitution, and Its English Admirers. in a Letter to a Friend. by a Gentleman of Scotland.", de "Gentleman of Scotland, Of Scotland" (9781170024218)
- "The Ancient and Present State of the County and City of Waterford. Containing a Natural, Civil, Ecclesiastical, Historical and Topographical Descripti", de "Smith, Charles, Jr." (9781170024256)
- "A Letter, in Answer to a Late One, to the Reverend Moore Booker Concerning the Methodists, by William Evans, to Which Is Prefix'd, a Letter to the A", de "Evans, William" (9781170024201)
- "The Orator's Political Meditation; Or, the Senator's Self-Examination.", de "Multiple Contributors" (9781170024263)