Detailseite wird geladen...
A letter to the people of Great Britain from the delagates of the American Congress in Philadelphia. - nouveau livre
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Huntington LibraryESTCID: N019620Notes: First published in 1774 as 'To the people of Great-Britain'.Imprint: [London] : To be had at Andrew's Printing-Office, No. 12, Little Eastcheop [sic], near the monument; and at the pamphlet shops at the Royal-Exchange, [1790?] Collation: 16p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General A-letter-to-the-people-of-Great-Britain-from-the-delagates-of-the-American-Congress-in-Philadelphia~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Frais d'envoiLivraison non-comprise
A Letter To The People Of Great Britain From The Delagates Of The American Congress In Philadelphia. - nouveau livre
A Letter To The People Of Great Britain From The Delagates Of The American Congress In Philadelphia. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, A Letter To The People Of Great Britain From The Delagates Of The American Congress In Philadelphia. Books>Social and Cultural Studies, BiblioLife
new Free shipping on orders above $25 Frais d'envoizzgl. Versandkosten, Livraison non-comprise
A Letter to the People of Great Britain from the Delagates of the American Congress in Philadelphia. - Livres de poche
2010, ISBN: 1170024092, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Frais d'envoiVersandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 22 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=1mm, Gew.=59gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Frais d'envoiVersandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Letter to the People of Great Britain from the Delagates of the American Congress in Philadelphia.
Informations détaillées sur le livre - A Letter to the People of Great Britain from the Delagates of the American Congress in Philadelphia.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170024096
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170024092
Livre de poche
Date de parution: 2010
Editeur: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Poids: 0,059 kg
Livre dans la base de données depuis 06.10.2011 09:08:01
Livre trouvé récemment le 12.03.2017 14:32:32
ISBN - Autres types d'écriture:
< pour archiver...
Livres en relation
- "A Letter Addressed to the ABBE Raynal, on the Affairs of North-America. in Which the Mistakes in the ABBE's Account of the Revolution of America Are", de "Paine, Thomas" (9781170024089)
- "A Letter to George Washington, President of the United States of America, from Thomas Paine, ...", de "Paine, Thomas" (9781170024102)
- "A Letter to George Washington, President of the United States of America. on Affairs Public and Private. by Thomas Paine, ...", de "Paine, Thomas" (9781170024072)
- "A letter to the people of the United States of America, from General Washington, on his resignation of the office of President of the United States. Second edition.", de "Washington, George" (9781170024119)
- "Address of George Washington, to the United States of America, on His Resignation.", de "Washington, George" (9781170024065)
- "An oration, delivered on the anniversary of American independence, July 4, 1794, in Saint Michael's church, to the inhabitants of Charleston, South Carolina, by David Ramsey, ...", de "Ramsay, David" (9781170024126)