Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Huntington LibraryESTCID: N016055Notes: The final 2 p. are a booklist.Imprint: Edinburgh : printed for J. Mundell & Co.; and J. Mundell, Glasgow, 1796. Collation: 21,,2p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General Address-of-George-Washington-to-the-United-States-of-America-on-his-resignation~~George-Washington BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Frais d'envoiLivraison non-comprise
Address of George Washington, to the United States of America, on His Resignation. - Livres de poche
2010, ISBN: 1170024068, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Frais d'envoiVersandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 28 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=1mm, Gew.=68gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Frais d'envoiVersandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Address of George Washington, to the United States of America, on His Resignation.
Informations détaillées sur le livre - Address of George Washington, to the United States of America, on His Resignation.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170024065
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170024068
Livre de poche
Date de parution: 2010
Editeur: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Poids: 0,068 kg
Livre dans la base de données depuis 08.12.2012 03:13:32
Livre trouvé récemment le 09.10.2014 06:00:15
ISBN - Autres types d'écriture:
< pour archiver...
Livres en relation
- "A Fourth Letter to the People of England. on the Conduct of the M-RS in Alliances, Fleets, and Armies, Since the First Differences on the Ohio, to t", de "Shebbeare, John" (9781170024058)
- "A Letter to George Washington, President of the United States of America. on Affairs Public and Private. by Thomas Paine, ...", de "Paine, Thomas" (9781170024072)
- "A Second Address to the Free Citizens, and Free-Holders, of the City of Dublin. the Third Edition.", de "Lucas, Charles" (9781170024041)
- "A Letter Addressed to the ABBE Raynal, on the Affairs of North-America. in Which the Mistakes in the ABBE's Account of the Revolution of America Are", de "Paine, Thomas" (9781170024089)
- "A Modest Proposal for the Prohibition of Speech, Humbly Offered to the Consideration of Parliament.", de "Multiple Contributors" (9781170024034)
- "A Letter to the People of Great Britain from the Delagates of the American Congress in Philadelphia.", de "Multiple Contributors" (9781170024096)