Detailseite wird geladen...
The sin of with-holding tribute, by running of goods, concealing excise, &c. ... By Jasper Brett, ... - nouveau livre
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Huntington LibraryESTCID: N023280Notes: Imprint: Dublin : printed by Samuel Fairbrother, and are to be sold at his shop, 1721. Collation: 39,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General The-sin-of-with-holding-tribute-by-running-of-goods-concealing-excise-c-By-Jasper-Brett~~Jasper-Brett BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Frais d'envoiLivraison non-comprise
The Sin Of With-holding Tribute, By Running Of Goods, Concealing Excise, &c. ... By Jasper Brett, ... - nouveau livre
The Sin Of With-holding Tribute, By Running Of Goods, Concealing Excise, &c. ... By Jasper Brett, ... Jasper. Brett, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, The Sin Of With-holding Tribute, By Running Of Goods, Concealing Excise, &c. ... By Jasper Brett, ... Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Frais d'envoiLivraison non-comprise
The Sin of With-Holding Tribute, by Running of Goods, Concealing Excise, &C. ... by Jasper Brett, ... - Livres de poche
2010, ISBN: 1170023983, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Frais d'envoiVersandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 46 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=100gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Frais d'envoiVersandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Sin of With-Holding Tribute, by Running of Goods, Concealing Excise, &C. ... by Jasper Brett, ...
Informations détaillées sur le livre - The Sin of With-Holding Tribute, by Running of Goods, Concealing Excise, &C. ... by Jasper Brett, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170023983
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170023983
Livre de poche
Date de parution: 2010
Editeur: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Poids: 0,100 kg
Livre dans la base de données depuis 21.05.2011 23:28:43
Livre trouvé récemment le 21.03.2015 02:14:58
ISBN - Autres types d'écriture:
< pour archiver...
Livres en relation
- "The Case of the Episcopal Clergy, and of Those of the Episcopal Perswasion, Consider'd; As to the Granting Them a Toleration and Indulgence. Second Ed", de "Garden, George" (9781170023976)
- "The History of the Negociations for a Treaty of Peace, from the Breaking Off of the Conferences at the Hague, to the End of Those at Gertruydenberg, C", de "Hare, Francis" (9781170023990)
- "An Answer to the Examination of the Management of the War. Written by the Medley's Footman.", de "Medley's Footman, Footman" (9781170023969)
- "Papers Concerning the Late Disputes Between the Commons and Aldermen of Dublin. Re-Published and Humbly Addressed to His Excellency the Lord Lieutenan", de "Multiple Contributors" (9781170024003)
- "A Compleat List of the Lords Spiritual and Temporal, with a List of the Commons of Great Britain, Both of the Late Parliament, Dissolved September t", de "Multiple Contributors" (9781170023952)
- "A Letter Humbly Addressed to the Right Honourable the Earl of Chesterfield. by Mrs. Teresia Constantia Muilman.", de "Muilman, Teresia Constantia" (9781170024010)