Detailseite wird geladen...
An answer to the Examination of The management of the war. Written by the Medley's footman. - nouveau livre
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Huntington LibraryESTCID: N005627Notes: Francis Hare's 'The management of the war' and the anomymous pamphlet 'An examination of The management of the war' were both published in 1711.Imprint: London : printed for A Baldwin, 1711. Collation: 14p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General An-answer-to-the-Examination-of-The-management-of-the-war-Written-by-the-Medleys-footman~~Medleys-footman BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Frais d'envoiLivraison non-comprise
An Answer To The Examination Of The Management Of The War. Written By The Medley's Footman. - nouveau livre
An Answer To The Examination Of The Management Of The War. Written By The Medley's Footman. Medley's Footman., Books, Social and Cultural Studies, An Answer To The Examination Of The Management Of The War. Written By The Medley's Footman. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Frais d'envoiLivraison non-comprise
An Answer to the Examination of the Management of the War. Written by the Medley's Footman. - Livres de poche
2010, ISBN: 1170023967, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Frais d'envoiVersandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 22 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=1mm, Gew.=59gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Frais d'envoiVersandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
An Answer to the Examination of the Management of the War. Written by the Medley's Footman.
Informations détaillées sur le livre - An Answer to the Examination of the Management of the War. Written by the Medley's Footman.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170023969
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170023967
Livre de poche
Date de parution: 2010
Editeur: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Poids: 0,059 kg
Livre dans la base de données depuis 25.01.2011 23:15:25
Livre trouvé récemment le 21.03.2015 02:14:58
ISBN - Autres types d'écriture:
< pour archiver...
Livres en relation
- "A Compleat List of the Lords Spiritual and Temporal, with a List of the Commons of Great Britain, Both of the Late Parliament, Dissolved September t", de "Multiple Contributors" (9781170023952)
- "The Case of the Episcopal Clergy, and of Those of the Episcopal Perswasion, Consider'd; As to the Granting Them a Toleration and Indulgence. Second Ed", de "Garden, George" (9781170023976)
- "A Letter to Sir Richard Hotham, Knight, in Answer to His Reflections Upon East India Shipping. the Second Edition.", de "Huron." (9781170023945)
- "The Sin of With-Holding Tribute, by Running of Goods, Concealing Excise, &C. ... by Jasper Brett, ...", de "Brett, Jasper" (9781170023983)
- "The Hardships Occasioned by the Oaths to the Present Government Consider'd and Argu'd. by a Well-Wisher to His Country. the Third Edition, Corrected.", de "Well-Wisher to His Country, To His Count" (9781170023938)
- "The History of the Negociations for a Treaty of Peace, from the Breaking Off of the Conferences at the Hague, to the End of Those at Gertruydenberg, C", de "Hare, Francis" (9781170023990)