Detailseite wird geladen...
A letter from John Pigott, Esq; to his friend. A Member of Parliament. Shewing his reasons for parting with his wife. - nouveau livre
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Huntington LibraryESTCID: N019588Notes: Imprint: Dublin : printed in the year, 1749. Collation: 30p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General A-letter-from-John-Pigott-Esq-to-his-friend-A-Member-of-Parliament-Shewing-his-reasons-for-parting-with-his-wife~~John-Pigott BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Frais d'envoiLivraison non-comprise
A Letter from John Pigott, Esq; To His Friend. a Member of Parliament. Shewing His Reasons for Parting with His Wife. - Livres de poche
2010, ISBN: 1170023835, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Frais d'envoiVersandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 36 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=82gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Frais d'envoiVersandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Letter from John Pigott, Esq; To His Friend. a Member of Parliament. Shewing His Reasons for Parting with His Wife. - Livres de poche
2010, ISBN: 9781170023839
Softcover, Buch, [PU: Gale Ecco, Print Editions]
Frais d'envoiNoch nicht erschienenNicht kurzfristig lieferbar, versandkostenfrei in der BRD (EUR 0.00)
A Letter from John Pigott, Esq; To His Friend. a Member of Parliament. Shewing His Reasons for Parting with His Wife.
Informations détaillées sur le livre - A Letter from John Pigott, Esq; To His Friend. a Member of Parliament. Shewing His Reasons for Parting with His Wife.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170023839
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170023835
Livre de poche
Date de parution: 2010
Editeur: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Poids: 0,082 kg
Livre dans la base de données depuis 26.03.2011 07:14:24
Livre trouvé récemment le 09.10.2014 06:00:14
ISBN - Autres types d'écriture:
< pour archiver...
Livres en relation
- "A Letter to General Richard Smith, in Reply to the Charges Introduced Into the Ninth Report of the Select Committee, Affecting the Character of Mr.", de "Stuart, Charles" (9781170023822)
- "A First Letter from R-- R--S, Esq; To the Creditors of Burton's Bank Containing, Part of His Answer to Two Letters, Lately Printed and Addressed to", de "Roberts, Robert" (9781170023846)
- "The Observations on the Treaty of Seville Examined.", de "Multiple Contributors" (9781170023815)
- "A Second Letter to the Right Honourable Charles Townshend, Occasioned by His Commendations of the Budget: In Which the Merits of That Pamphlet Are E", de "Multiple Contributors" (9781170023853)
- "The First Lines of Ireland's Interest in the Year One Thousand Seven Hundred and Eighty.", de "Multiple Contributors" (9781170023808)
- "Britons Awake, and Look about You; Or, Ruin the Inevitable Consequence of a Land-War, Whether Successful, or Not. ... by a Lover of His Country.", de "Lover of His Country, Of His Country" (9781170023860)