Detailseite wird geladen...
The first lines of Ireland's interest in the year one thousand seven hundred and eighty. - nouveau livre
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Huntington LibraryESTCID: N009771Notes: Imprint: Dublin : printed and sold by R. Marchbank, 1779. Collation: iv,79,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General The-first-lines-of-Irelands-interest-in-the-year-one-thousand-seven-hundred-and-eighty~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Frais d'envoiLivraison non-comprise
The First Lines Of Ireland's Interest In The Year One Thousand Seven Hundred And Eighty. - nouveau livre
The First Lines Of Ireland's Interest In The Year One Thousand Seven Hundred And Eighty. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, The First Lines Of Ireland's Interest In The Year One Thousand Seven Hundred And Eighty. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Frais d'envoiLivraison non-comprise
The First Lines of Ireland's Interest in the Year One Thousand Seven Hundred and Eighty. - Livres de poche
2010, ISBN: 1170023800, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Frais d'envoiVersandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 90 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=5mm, Gew.=177gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Frais d'envoiVersandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The first lines of Ireland's interest in the year one thousand seven hundred and eighty. - Livres de poche
2010, ISBN: 1170023800
[EAN: 9781170023808], Neubuch, [PU: Gale ECCO, Print Editions], This item is printed on demand for shipment within 3 working days.
European-Media-Service Mannheim, Mannheim, Germany  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NEW BOOK Frais d'envoiVersandkostenfrei (EUR 0.00)
The First Lines of Ireland's Interest in the Year One Thousand Seven Hundred and Eighty.
Informations détaillées sur le livre - The First Lines of Ireland's Interest in the Year One Thousand Seven Hundred and Eighty.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170023808
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170023800
Livre de poche
Date de parution: 2010
Editeur: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Poids: 0,177 kg
Livre dans la base de données depuis 23.09.2011 03:59:16
Livre trouvé récemment le 28.05.2017 09:38:26
ISBN - Autres types d'écriture:
< pour archiver...
Livres en relation
- "A Plan of Education by the Chevalier Ramsay. the Third Edition, Corrected According to a Genuine Manuscript.", de "Ramsay, Chevalier" (9781170023792)
- "The Observations on the Treaty of Seville Examined.", de "Multiple Contributors" (9781170023815)
- "A Short Letter to Colonel Lenox, on His Conduct Towards the Duke of York. by an Officer of the Army. a New Edition.", de "Officer of the Army, Of The Army" (9781170023785)
- "A Letter to General Richard Smith, in Reply to the Charges Introduced Into the Ninth Report of the Select Committee, Affecting the Character of Mr.", de "Stuart, Charles" (9781170023822)
- "The Impeachment, or Great Britain's Charge Against the Present M-Y, Sir Roger Bold, the L- Ily, and Dr. S-LL. ... by the Unknown Author of Neck or Not", de "Dunton, John" (9781170023778)
- "A Letter from John Pigott, Esq; To His Friend. a Member of Parliament. Shewing His Reasons for Parting with His Wife.", de "Pigott, John" (9781170023839)