Detailseite wird geladen...
A short letter to Colonel Lenox, on his conduct towards the Duke of York. By an officer of the army. A new edition. - nouveau livre
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: William Andrews Clark Memorial Library (UCLA)ESTCID: N022866Notes: With a half-title. Edition statement from head of titlepage.Imprint: London : printed for G. Kearsley, 1789. Collation: ,28p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General A-short-letter-to-Colonel-Lenox-on-his-conduct-towards-the-Duke-of-York-By-an-officer-of-the-army-A-new-edition~~Officer-of-the-Army BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Frais d'envoiLivraison non-comprise
A Short Letter To Colonel Lenox, On His Conduct Towards The Duke Of York. By An Officer Of The Army. A New Edition. - nouveau livre
A Short Letter To Colonel Lenox, On His Conduct Towards The Duke Of York. By An Officer Of The Army. A New Edition. Officer Of The Army., Books, Social and Cultural Studies, A Short Letter To Colonel Lenox, On His Conduct Towards The Duke Of York. By An Officer Of The Army. A New Edition. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Frais d'envoiLivraison non-comprise
A Short Letter to Colonel Lenox, on His Conduct Towards the Duke of York. by an Officer of the Army. a New Edition. - Livres de poche
2010, ISBN: 1170023789, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Frais d'envoiVersandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 36 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=82gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Frais d'envoiVersandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Short Letter to Colonel Lenox, on His Conduct Towards the Duke of York. by an Officer of the Army. a New Edition.
Informations détaillées sur le livre - A Short Letter to Colonel Lenox, on His Conduct Towards the Duke of York. by an Officer of the Army. a New Edition.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170023785
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170023789
Livre de poche
Date de parution: 2010
Editeur: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Poids: 0,082 kg
Livre dans la base de données depuis 13.03.2011 05:51:22
Livre trouvé récemment le 21.03.2015 02:14:57
ISBN - Autres types d'écriture:
< pour archiver...
Livres en relation
- "The Impeachment, or Great Britain's Charge Against the Present M-Y, Sir Roger Bold, the L- Ily, and Dr. S-LL. ... by the Unknown Author of Neck or Not", de "Dunton, John" (9781170023778)
- "A Plan of Education by the Chevalier Ramsay. the Third Edition, Corrected According to a Genuine Manuscript.", de "Ramsay, Chevalier" (9781170023792)
- "The Expedition Against Rochefort Fully Stated and Considered, in a Letter to the Right Honourable the Author of the Candid Reflections on the Report o", de "Potter, Thomas" (9781170023761)
- "The First Lines of Ireland's Interest in the Year One Thousand Seven Hundred and Eighty.", de "Multiple Contributors" (9781170023808)
- "The Previous Question in Politics. Honesty Is the Best Policy.", de "Multiple Contributors" (9781170023754)
- "The Observations on the Treaty of Seville Examined.", de "Multiple Contributors" (9781170023815)