Detailseite wird geladen...
Legion's second memorial to the late House of Commons, answer'd paragraph by paragraph. - nouveau livre
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: William Andrews Clark Memorial Library (UCLA)ESTCID: N019214Notes: Attributed to James Drake. Includes: Defoe's 'Legion's new paper', which is a reply to Drake's 'A short defence of the last Parliament'.Imprint: London : printed in the year, 1702. Collation: 40p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General Legions-second-memorial-to-the-late-House-of-Commons-answerd-paragraph-by-paragraph~~James-Drake BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Frais d'envoiLivraison non-comprise
Legion's Second Memorial To The Late House Of Commons, Answer'd Paragraph By Paragraph. - nouveau livre
Legion's Second Memorial To The Late House Of Commons, Answer'd Paragraph By Paragraph. James Drake, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, Legion's Second Memorial To The Late House Of Commons, Answer'd Paragraph By Paragraph. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Frais d'envoiLivraison non-comprise
Legion's Second Memorial to the Late House of Commons, Answer'd Paragraph by Paragraph. - Livres de poche
2010, ISBN: 1170023681, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Frais d'envoiVersandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 48 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=104gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Frais d'envoiVersandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Legion's Second Memorial to the Late House of Commons, Answer'd Paragraph by Paragraph.
Informations détaillées sur le livre - Legion's Second Memorial to the Late House of Commons, Answer'd Paragraph by Paragraph.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170023686
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170023681
Livre de poche
Date de parution: 2010
Editeur: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Poids: 0,104 kg
Livre dans la base de données depuis 15.02.2012 12:57:45
Livre trouvé récemment le 21.03.2015 02:14:57
ISBN - Autres types d'écriture:
< pour archiver...
Livres en relation
- "Remarks Upon Remarks: Or the Barrier-Treaty and the Protestant Succession Vindicated. in Answer to the False and Treasonable Reflections of", de "Oldmixon, MR" (9781170023679)
- "An Address to the Oxfordshire Addressors, and All Others of the Same Strain.", de "Multiple Contributors" (9781170023693)
- "A Short Account of Scotland. Being a Description of the Nature of That Kingdom, and What the Constitution of It Is in Church and State. ... with an", de "Morer, Thomas" (9781170023662)
- "An Humble Proposal That May Be a Better Defence to Gibraltar, a Security for All Our Shiping [Sic] That Trades in the Straights, ... by Joseph Davies", de "Davies, Joseph" (9781170023709)
- "The Advantages of Politicks to This Nation: Humbly Inscribed to Every Politician That Can Read.", de "Multiple Contributors" (9781170023655)
- "An Historical Account of the Advantages That Have Accrued to England, by the Succession in the Illustrious House of Honover [Sic]. Part I.", de "Earbery, Matthias" (9781170023716)