Detailseite wird geladen...
The madness of disaffection and treason against the present government. By George Ollyffe, ... - nouveau livre
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: William Andrews Clark Memorial Library (UCLA)ESTCID: N004444Notes: Imprint: London : printed for Joseph Downing, 1724. Collation: ,320p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General The-madness-of-disaffection-and-treason-against-the-present-government-By-George-Ollyffe~~George-Ollyffe BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Frais d'envoiLivraison non-comprise
The Madness Of Disaffection And Treason Against The Present Government. By George Ollyffe, ... - nouveau livre
The Madness Of Disaffection And Treason Against The Present Government. By George Ollyffe, ... George Ollyffe, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, The Madness Of Disaffection And Treason Against The Present Government. By George Ollyffe, ... Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Frais d'envoiLivraison non-comprise
The Madness of Disaffection and Treason Against the Present Government. by George Ollyffe, ... - Livres de poche
2010, ISBN: 1170023614, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Frais d'envoiVersandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 342 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=18mm, Gew.=612gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Frais d'envoiVersandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Madness of Disaffection and Treason Against the Present Government. by George Ollyffe, ...
Informations détaillées sur le livre - The Madness of Disaffection and Treason Against the Present Government. by George Ollyffe, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170023617
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170023614
Livre de poche
Date de parution: 2010
Editeur: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Poids: 0,612 kg
Livre dans la base de données depuis 21.10.2011 07:55:18
Livre trouvé récemment le 21.03.2015 02:14:57
ISBN - Autres types d'écriture:
< pour archiver...
Livres en relation
- "An Essay Upon the Character of His Grace the Duke of Marlborough, in a Letter to a Gentleman in Portugal.", de "Multiple Contributors" (9781170023600)
- "Social bliss considered: in marriage and divorce; cohabiting unmarried, and public whoring. ... With the speech of Miss Polly Baker; and notes thereon. By Gideon Archer.", de "Annet, Peter" (9781170023624)
- "The English Hero, or Sir Francis Drake, Reviv'd. Being a Full Account of the Dangerous Voyages, Admirable Adventures, Notable Discoveries ... Enlarged", de "R. B. , B." (9781170023594)
- "A Complete View of the British Customs; Containing the Rates of Merchandize, ... to Which Is Now Added, a Supplement, Containing Several Alterations", de "Crouch, Henry" (9781170023631)
- "The History of the Rebellion in the Year 1715. with Original Papers, and the Characters of the Principal Noblemen and Gentlemen Concern'd in It. by th", de "Patten, Robert" (9781170023587)
- "A Brief State of the Question Between the Printed and Painted Callicoes, and the Woollen and Silk Manufacture, as Far as It Relates to the Wearing a", de "Defoe, Daniel" (9781170023648)