Detailseite wird geladen...
Dod's sayings, in two parts. being a collections of some of his most useful and remarkable sentences; faithfully extracted from his own works. - nouveau livre
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Rich in titles on English life and social history, this collection spans the world as it was known to eighteenth-century historians and explorers. Titles include a wealth of travel accounts and diaries, histories of nations from throughout the world, and maps and charts of a world that was still being discovered. Students of the War of American Independence will find fascinating accounts from the British side of conflict. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Huntington LibraryESTCID: N001517Notes: Signed at end: Collected by R. T.Imprint: London : printed and sold by H. Trapp, 1786. Collation: 16p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ History~~ Modern ~~ 18th Century Dods-sayings-in-two-parts-being-a-collections-of-some-of-his-most-useful-and-remarkable-sentences-faithfully-extracted-from-his-own-works~~John-Dod BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Frais d'envoiLivraison non-comprise
Dod's Sayings, In Two Parts. Being A Collections Of Some Of His Most Useful And Remarkable Sentences; Faithfully - nouveau livre
Dod's Sayings, In Two Parts. Being A Collections Of Some Of His Most Useful And Remarkable Sentences; Faithfully Extracted From His Own Works. John Dod, Books, History, Dod's Sayings, In Two Parts. Being A Collections Of Some Of His Most Useful And Remarkable Sentences; Faithfully Books>History
Frais d'envoiLivraison non-comprise
Dod's Sayings, in Two Parts. Being a Collections of Some of His Most Useful and Remarkable Sentences; Faithfully Extracted from His Own Works. - Livres de poche
2010, ISBN: 1170023150, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Frais d'envoiVersandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 22 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=1mm, Gew.=59gr, [GR: 25560 - TB/Geschichte/Neuzeit], [SW: - History - General History], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Frais d'envoiVersandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Dod's Sayings, in Two Parts. Being a Collections of Some of His Most Useful and Remarkable Sentences; Faithfully Extracted from His Own Works.
Informations détaillées sur le livre - Dod's Sayings, in Two Parts. Being a Collections of Some of His Most Useful and Remarkable Sentences; Faithfully Extracted from His Own Works.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170023150
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170023150
Livre de poche
Date de parution: 2010
Editeur: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Poids: 0,059 kg
Livre dans la base de données depuis 07.09.2012 18:13:43
Livre trouvé récemment le 21.03.2015 02:14:57
ISBN - Autres types d'écriture:
< pour archiver...
Livres en relation
- "Circulated by the East Kent and Canterbury Association. a Discourse, Addressed to the People of Great-Britain, May 13th, 1792. by William Vincent, ...", de "Vincent, William" (9781170023143)
- "The history of Henry Dumont, Esq; and Miss Charlotte Evelyn. ... By Mrs. Charke. The second edition.", de "Charke, Charlotte" (9781170023167)
- "An Elegy to the Memory of the Right Honourable Edmund Burke. by the REV. John Chetwood Eustace.", de "Eustace, John Chetwode" (9781170023136)
- "The Experience of Mrs. H. A. Rogers. Written by Herself. to Which Are Added, Some Select Letters, Written to Her by the REV. John Wesley, ... Second E", de "Rogers, Hester Ann" (9781170023174)
- "The History of That Most Eminent Statesman, Sir John Perrott, Knight of the Bath, and Lord Lieutenant of Ireland. ... Now First Published from the Ori", de "Multiple Contributors" (9781170023129)
- "Letters Describing the Character and Customs of the English and French Nations. with a Curious Essay on Travelling; And a Criticism on Boileau's Descr", de "Muralt, Bat Louis De" (9781170023181)