Detailseite wird geladen...
<br /> The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.<br />Rich in titles on English life and social history, this collection spans the world as it was known to eighteenth-century historians and explorers. Titles include a wealth of travel accounts and diaries, histories of nations from throughout the world, and maps and charts of a world that was still being discovered. Students of the War of American Independence will find fascinating accounts from the British side of conflict. <br />++++<br />The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:<br />++++<br /><sourceLibrary>British Library<br /><br /><ESTCID>T100775<br /><br /><Notes>Anonymous. By George Waldron.<br /><br /><imprintFull>London : printed for W. Bickerton, 1744. <collation>,154p. ; 12deg <br /> George Waldron, Books, History, The history and description of the Isle of Man: viz. its antiquity, history, laws, customs, religion and manners of its inhabitant Books>History, Gale ECCO, Print Editions
new Free shipping on orders above $25 Frais d'envoizzgl. Versandkosten, Livraison non-comprise
2010, ISBN: 1140722107, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Frais d'envoiVersandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 162 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=9mm, Gew.=299gr, [GR: 25560 - TB/Geschichte/Neuzeit], [SW: - History - General History], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Frais d'envoiVersandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The history and description of the Isle of Man: viz. its antiquity, history, laws, customs, religion and manners of its inhabitants, - Livres de poche
Gale ECCO, Print Editions, 2010-05-27. Paperback. New. Buy with confidence. Excellent Customer Service & Return policy. Ships Fast. Expedite Shipping Available., Gale ECCO, Print Editions, 2010-05-27
Frais d'envoi EUR 10.95
The History and Description of the Isle of Man: Viz. Its Antiquity, History, Laws, Customs, Religion and Manners of Its Inhabitants, . - Livres de poche
2013, ISBN: 1140722107
[EAN: 9781140722106], Neubuch, [PU: GALE ECCO PRINT ED 01/12/2013], New Book. This item is printed on demand. Shipped from US This item is printed on demand.
Paperbackshop-US, Secaucus, NJ, U.S.A.  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NEW BOOK Frais d'envoi EUR 9.50
The History and Description of the Isle of Man Viz its antiquity history laws customs religion and manners of its Inhabitants - nouveau livre
[EAN: 9781140722106], Neubuch, * This item is printed on demand * Book Condition: Brand New * All orders are processed and shipped from Las Vegas, NV USA *
Castle Rock, Bedford, NS, Canada  [Rating: 4 (von 5)]
NEW BOOK Frais d'envoi EUR 25.00
The History and Description of the Isle of Man: Viz. Its Antiquity, History, Laws, Customs, Religion and Manners of Its Inhabitants, ...
Informations détaillées sur le livre - The History and Description of the Isle of Man: Viz. Its Antiquity, History, Laws, Customs, Religion and Manners of Its Inhabitants, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781140722106
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1140722107
Livre de poche
Date de parution: 2010
Editeur: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Poids: 0,299 kg
Livre dans la base de données depuis 23.07.2012 05:49:32
Livre trouvé récemment le 18.09.2016 15:23:07
ISBN - Autres types d'écriture:
< pour archiver...
- "A Survey of Staffordshire. Containing, the Antiquities of That County, with a Description of Beeston-Castle in Cheshire.... to Which Are Added, Some", de "Erdeswicke, Sampson" (9781140722090)
- "Observations on Inclosing the Manor of Melbourne, in the County of Derby. with Some Remarks on the Act of Parliament Obtained for That Purpose; ...", de "Dugmore, Thomas" (9781140722113)
- "History and Antiquities of the Cathedral Church of Lichfield. Chiefly Compiled from Ancient Authorities, Manuscripts, and the Works of Eminent Authors", de "Jackson, John" (9781140722083)
- "History of the City and County of Lichfield, &C. the Second Edition.", de "Jackson, John" (9781140722120)
- "A New, Correct, and Much-Improved History of the Isle of Wight, from the Earliest Times ... to the Present Period: To Which Is Annexed, a Very Copio", de "Albin, John" (9781140722076)
- "The Life of the Very Reverend and Learned Cotton Mather, D.D. & F.R.S. Late Pastor of the North Church in Boston. Who Died, Feb. 13. 1727,8. by Samuel", de "Mather, Samuel" (9781140722137)