- 9781169257399 Aboriginal America (Jacob Abbott)
- 9781419104459 Aboriginal America (Abbott, Jacob)
- 9781409915713 Aboriginal America (Illustrated Edit…
- Aboriginal America (Jacob Abbott)
Detailseite wird geladen...
It is the design of this work to narrate, in a clear, simple, and intelligible manner, the leading events connected with the history of our country, from the earliest periods, down, as nearly as practicable, to the present time. The work is intended to comprise, in a distinct and connected narrative, all that it is essential for the general reader to understand in respect to the subject of it, while for those who have time for more extended studies, it may serve as an introduction to other and more copious sources of information. The author hopes also that the work may be found useful to the young, in awakening in their minds an interest in the history of their country, and a desire for further instruction in respect to it. While it is doubtless true that such a subject can be really grasped only by minds in some degree mature, still the author believes that many young persons, especially such as are intelligent and thoughtful in disposition and character, may derive both entertainment and instruction from a perusal of these pages. Books History~~United States~~General Aboriginal-America~~Jacob-Abbott Kessinger Publishing Company The bark used for the covering of the huts and lodges was commonly birch bark, a kind which peels off the tree in large thin sheets, and is of a substance, too, which is completely impervious to water. These sheets of bark could be rolled up in a very compact form, as matting or carpeting is rolled with us.
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Frais d'envoiLivraison non-comprise
2010, ISBN: 1161419853, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Frais d'envoiVersandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: KESSINGER PUB CO, 134 Seiten, L=178mm, B=254mm, H=9mm, Gew.=454gr, [GR: 15590 - HC/Geschichte/Sonstiges], [SW: - History - U.S.], Gebunden The bark used for the covering of the huts and lodges was commonly birch bark, a kind which peels off the tree in large thin sheets, and is of a substance, too, which is completely impervious to water. These sheets of bark could be rolled up in a very compact form, as matting or carpeting is rolled with us.
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Frais d'envoiVersandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Bücher > Wissenschaft > Geschichte
No. 12281873 Frais d'envoizzgl. Versandkosten, Livraison non-comprise
Informations détaillées sur le livre - Aboriginal America
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781161419856
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1161419853
Date de parution: 2010
Editeur: KESSINGER PUB CO
Poids: 0,454 kg
Livre dans la base de données depuis 06.03.2011 11:09:26
Livre trouvé récemment le 27.03.2017 12:08:49
ISBN - Autres types d'écriture:
< pour archiver...
Livres en relation
- "Abdelazer or the Moor's Revenge", de "Behn, Aphra" (9781161419849)
- "Aboriginal American Authors and Their Productions Especially Those in the Native Languages", de "Brinton, Daniel Garrison" (9781161419863)
- "Abbeychurch", de "Yonge, Charlotte M." (9781161419832)
- "Abraham Lincoln: The People's Leader in the Struggle for National Existence", de "Putnam, George Haven" (9781161419870)
- "Abandonment to Divine Providence", de "Caussade, Father de" (9781161419825)
- "Abraham Lincoln Abraham Lincoln", de "Thayer, William Makepeace" (9781161419887)