The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT045823From a collection of sermons by Whitefield: catchword on p.20: "Sermon".London : printed for C. Davis, 1739. ,5-30,p. ; 4° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History Sermon-VI-The-great-duty-of-family-religion~~George-Whitefield Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Frais d'envoiLivraison non-comprise
2010, ISBN: 1171159536, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Frais d'envoiVersandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 26 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=1mm, Gew.=64gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Frais d'envoiVersandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Sermon VI. the Great Duty of Family Religion: Or, Joshua's Resolution Worthy the Imitation of Every Master of a Family. by George Whitefield, . - Livres de poche
[EAN: 9781171159537], Neubuch, [PU: GALE ECCO PRINT ED 01/10/2014], New Book. This item is printed on demand. Shipped from US This item is printed on demand.
Paperbackshop-US, Secaucus, NJ, U.S.A.  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NEW BOOK Frais d'envoi EUR 7.67
Sermon VI. the Great Duty of Family Religion: Or, Joshua's Resolution Worthy the Imitation of Every Master of a Family. by George Whitefield, ... - Livres de poche
[ED: Taschenbuch], [PU: Gale Ecco, Print Editions], Versandfertig in 6-10 Tagen, [SC: 0.00]
buecher.de GmbH & Co. KG
Frais d'envoiVersandkostenfrei, Versand nach Deutschland (EUR 0.00)
Sermon VI. the Great Duty of Family Religion: Or, Joshua's Resolution Worthy the Imitation of Every Master of a Family. by George Whitefield, ...
Informations détaillées sur le livre - Sermon VI. the Great Duty of Family Religion: Or, Joshua's Resolution Worthy the Imitation of Every Master of a Family. by George Whitefield, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781171159537
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1171159536
Livre de poche
Date de parution: 2010
Editeur: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Poids: 0,064 kg
Livre dans la base de données depuis 25.07.2011 12:47:47
Livre trouvé récemment le 12.12.2014 16:17:03
ISBN - Autres types d'écriture:
< pour archiver...
- "The Indwelling of the Spirit, the Common Privilege of All Believers. a Sermon Preached at the Parish-Church of Bexly in Kent, on Whitsunday, 1739. by", de "Whitefield, George" (9781171159520)
- "The Heinous Sin of Profane Cursing and Swearing: A Sermon Preached at the Parish Church of St. Nicholas Cole-Abby. by George Whitefield, ...", de "Whitefield, George" (9781171159544)
- "The Foolish and Wise Virgins. a Sermon Preached at Moor-Fields, and Kennington-Common, in the Year MDCCXXXIX. by George Whitefield, ...", de "Whitefield, George" (9781171159513)
- "The Nature and Necessity of Society in General, and of Religious Society in Particular. a Sermon Preached in the Parish Church of St. Nicholas in Bris", de "Whitefield, George" (9781171159551)
- "The Nature of Truth and Falshood; With Some Motives to the Practice of Mutual Sincerity. a Sermon Preached Before the Queen, in St. George's Chapel at", de "Reeves, William" (9781171159506)
- "The Nature and Necessity of Self-Denial: A Sermon Preached at the Parish Church of St. Andrew, Holborn, on Sunday, October 9. 1737. by George Whitefie", de "Whitefield, George" (9781171159568)