[EAN: 9781241324834], Neubuch, [PU: British Library, Historical Print Editions], S C. HALL, This item is printed on demand. Paperback. 80 pages. Dimensions: 9.4in. x 7.2in. x 0.4in.Title: Chertsey and its neighbourhood. Publisher: British Library, Historical Print EditionsThe British Library is the national library of the United Kingdom. It is one of the worlds largest research libraries holding over 150 million items in all known languages and formats: books, journals, newspapers, sound recordings, patents, maps, stamps, prints and much more. Its collections include around 14 million books, along with substantial additional collections of manuscripts and historical items dating back as far as 300 BC. The HISTORY OF BRITAIN and IRELAND collection includes books from the British Library digitised by Microsoft. As well as historical works, this collection includes geographies, travelogues, and titles covering periods of competition and cooperation among the people of Great Britain and Ireland. Works also explore the countries relations with France, Germany, the Low Countries, Denmark, and Scandinavia. The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification: British Library Hall, S C. ; 1853. iv. 64 p. ; 8. 10358. e. 23. This item ships from La Vergne,TN.
BuySomeBooks, Las Vegas, NV, U.S.A.  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NEW BOOK Frais d'envoi EUR 11.60
Taschenbuch, [EAN: 9781241324834], British Library, Historical Print Editions, British Library, Historical Print Editions, Book, [PU: British Library, Historical Print Editions], British Library, Historical Print Editions, 65471011, England, 65458011, Europa, 65140011, Geschichte, 54071011, Genres, 52044011, Fremdsprachige Bücher
Neuware Frais d'envoiInnerhalb EU, Schweiz und Liechtenstein (soferne Lieferung möglich) (EUR 3.00)
[EAN: 9781241324834], Neubuch, [PU: British Library, Historical Print Editions], New Book. Delivered from our UK warehouse in 3 to 5 business days. THIS BOOK IS PRINTED ON DEMAND. Established seller since 2000
Books2Anywhere, Fairford, GLOS, United Kingdom  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NEW BOOK Frais d'envoi EUR 12.46
Paperback, [PU: British Library, Historical Print Editions], British & Irish History
Frais d'envoiVersandkostenfrei (EUR 0.00)
Chertsey and Its Neighbourhood.
Informations détaillées sur le livre - Chertsey and Its Neighbourhood.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781241324834
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1241324832
Livre de poche
Date de parution: 2011
Editeur: British Library, Historical Print Editions
Poids: 0,159 kg
Livre dans la base de données depuis 21.11.2012 04:42:16
Livre trouvé récemment le 27.03.2016 21:02:41
ISBN - Autres types d'écriture:
< pour archiver...
- "The Story of Hollingborne, Its Church and Its Clergy: With Ten Illustrations.", de "Browne, John Cave" (9781241324827)
- "A Guide to the Lakes in Cumberland, Westmorland, and Lancashire. by the Author of the Antiquities of Furness [I.E. T. West]. the Tenth Edition.", de "West, Thomas" (9781241324841)
- "Parochial and Family History of the Deanery of Trigg Minor, in the County of Cornwall. [With Illustrations.]", de "MacLean, John" (9781241324810)
- "A Season at Harwich, with Excursions by Land and Water. to Which Is Added Researches, Historical, Natural and Miscellaneous.", de "Lindsey, W. H." (9781241324858)
- "Notes on Norwich Castle.", de "Beecheno, F. R." (9781241324803)
- "The Anthropological Series. Edited by Professor F. Starr.", de "Starr, Frederick, Jr." (9781241324865)