The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T005063Notes: Also imposed in 4°?p ?sformat.Imprint: London : printed by J. Crook for John Wyat, 1718. Collation: 32p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History A-sermon-preached-at-the-consecration-of-the-Right-Reverend-Samuel-Lord-Bishop-of-Carlile-at-Lambeth-chappel-on-Whitsunday-MDCCXVIII-By-N-Clagett~~Nicholas-Clagett BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Frais d'envoiLivraison non-comprise
2010, ISBN: 117015106X, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Frais d'envoiVersandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 40 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=91gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Frais d'envoiVersandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Sermon Preached at the Consecration of the Right Reverend ... Samuel, Lord Bishop of Carlile, at Lambeth Chappel, on Whitsunday, MDCCXVIII. by N.
Informations détaillées sur le livre - A Sermon Preached at the Consecration of the Right Reverend ... Samuel, Lord Bishop of Carlile, at Lambeth Chappel, on Whitsunday, MDCCXVIII. by N.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170151068
ISBN (ISBN-10): 117015106X
Livre de poche
Date de parution: 2010
Editeur: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Poids: 0,091 kg
Livre dans la base de données depuis 12.05.2012 02:06:51
Livre trouvé récemment le 09.10.2014 06:02:06
ISBN - Autres types d'écriture:
< pour archiver...
- "A Sermon Preach'd at the Consecration of the Right Reverend ... Edward Lord Bishop of Lichfield and Coventry, at Lambeth Chappel, November 17. 1717.", de "Byrche, William" (9781170151051)
- "The Duty of Moderation to All Men, Explain'd and Recommended. a Sermon Preach'd at Tunbridge-Wells in Kent, on Sunday, August 21st. 1715. ... by John", de "Leng, John" (9781170151075)
- "Subjection and Obedience to Principalities, Powers and Magistrates. a Sermon, Preach'd at Great Gransden in Huntingdon-Shire; On Monday August the Fir", de "Jenings, John" (9781170151044)
- "On the Ascension. a Sermon, Preached on the Sunday After Ascension-Day, at Stoneleigh, in Warwickshire: And on Whitsun-Monday, at the Church of the Ho", de "Denham, William" (9781170151082)
- "Directions for Prayer, by the Right Reverend Father in God Thomas Kenn, D.D. Composed for the Diocese of Bath and Wells. a New Edition.", de "Ken, Thomas" (9781170151037)
- "A Sermon Preach'd in the Cathedral Church of Chichester, Before the Knights of the Shire for Sussex, the Day After Their Election, Anno Dom. 1715. w", de "Clerke, Francis" (9781170151099)