The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Medical theory and practice of the 1700s developed rapidly, as is evidenced by the extensive collection, which includes descriptions of diseases, their conditions, and treatments. Books on science and technology, agriculture, military technology, natural philosophy, even cookbooks, are all contained here.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Harvard University Houghton LibraryESTCID: N014031Notes: With a half-title and an appendix, 24p. at end.Imprint: London : sold by T. Longman, and R. Baldwin; and J. Debret, 1782. Collation: ,x,120,,24p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Medicine~~ History A-treatise-on-the-medical-properties-of-mercury-By-John-Howard-surgeon~~John-Howard BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Frais d'envoiLivraison non-comprise
2010, ISBN: 1170021042, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Frais d'envoiVersandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 162 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=9mm, Gew.=299gr, [GR: 26920 - TB/Medizin/Allgemeines, Lexika], [SW: - Medical / Nursing], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Frais d'envoiVersandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Treatise on the Medical Properties of Mercury. by John Howard, Surgeon.
Informations détaillées sur le livre - A Treatise on the Medical Properties of Mercury. by John Howard, Surgeon.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170021040
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170021042
Livre de poche
Date de parution: 2010
Editeur: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Poids: 0,299 kg
Livre dans la base de données depuis 23.08.2012 08:05:22
Livre trouvé récemment le 09.10.2014 06:00:07
ISBN - Autres types d'écriture:
< pour archiver...
- "The Theory of Jupiter's Satellites, with the Construction and Use of the Tables for Computing Their Eclipses. by James Hodgson, ...", de "Hodgson, James" (9781170021033)
- "Observations on the Nature, Kinds, Causes, and Prevention of Insanity, Lunacy, or Madness. by Thomas Arnold, M.D. ... Volume 1 of 2", de "Arnold, Thomas" (9781170021057)
- "A Review of the Venereal Disease, and Its Remedies. by William Fordyce, Surgeon. the Second Edition.", de "Fordyce, William" (9781170021026)
- "Observations on the Nature, Kinds, Causes, and Prevention of Insanity, Lunacy, or Madness. by Thomas Arnold, M.D. ... Volume 2 of 2", de "Arnold, Thomas" (9781170021064)
- "A Collection of Pamphlets: Containing the Way and Manner of Inoculating the Small-Pox Both in Britain and New-England. to Which Is Added, a Lette", de "Multiple Contributors" (9781170021019)
- "A Discourse of Fish and Fish-Ponds, by the Hon. Roger North.", de "North, Roger" (9781170021071)